The CW Reveals Fall 2014 Schedule, Introduces New Shows 'The Flash' and 'Jane the Virgin'
The CW has announced the complete line-up for the upcoming fall TV season. There are some shifts with the addition of new series "Jane the Virgin" and "The Flash" on Monday and Tuesday respectively, but the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday line-ups remain the same.
"The Flash" is taking over "The Originals" spot on Tuesdays at 8 P.M., being paired with veteran show "Supernatural". The spin-off to "The Vampire Diaries" now occupies the Monday, 8 P.M. slot, leading into rookie "Jane the Virgin".
Following the "Flash" teaser that was released during "Arrow" season finale, two more promos for the new superhero series have been shared, one of which offers a flashback scene to how Barry Allen lost his mother when he was a child and a look at how he gained the power of super-speed.
The CW has also introduced "Jane the Virgin", with a trailer and a clip.
The network has ordered two other new series, "iZombie" and "The Messengers", but they likely won't debut until midseason.
The CW's Fall 2014 Line-Up: (New Series in UPPERCASE)
8 P.M.: "The Originals"
9 P.M.: "JANE THE VIRGIN"
8 P.M.: "THE FLASH"
9 P.M.: "Supernatural"
8 P.M.: "Arrow"
9 P.M.: "The 100"
8 P.M.: "The Vampire Diaries"
9 P.M.: "Reign"
8 P.M.: "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
8:30 P.M.: "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
9 P.M.: "America's Next Top Model"
"The Flash" - Extended Trailer:
"The Flash" - New Name Clip:
"Jane the Virgin" - Trailer:
"Jane the Virgin" - Revelation Clip:
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors