The CW Reveals Fall 2014 Schedule, Introduces New Shows 'The Flash' and 'Jane the Virgin'
The CW has announced the complete line-up for the upcoming fall TV season. There are some shifts with the addition of new series "Jane the Virgin" and "The Flash" on Monday and Tuesday respectively, but the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday line-ups remain the same.
"The Flash" is taking over "The Originals" spot on Tuesdays at 8 P.M., being paired with veteran show "Supernatural". The spin-off to "The Vampire Diaries" now occupies the Monday, 8 P.M. slot, leading into rookie "Jane the Virgin".
Following the "Flash" teaser that was released during "Arrow" season finale, two more promos for the new superhero series have been shared, one of which offers a flashback scene to how Barry Allen lost his mother when he was a child and a look at how he gained the power of super-speed.
The CW has also introduced "Jane the Virgin", with a trailer and a clip.
The network has ordered two other new series, "iZombie" and "The Messengers", but they likely won't debut until midseason.
The CW's Fall 2014 Line-Up: (New Series in UPPERCASE)
8 P.M.: "The Originals"
9 P.M.: "JANE THE VIRGIN"
8 P.M.: "THE FLASH"
9 P.M.: "Supernatural"
8 P.M.: "Arrow"
9 P.M.: "The 100"
8 P.M.: "The Vampire Diaries"
9 P.M.: "Reign"
8 P.M.: "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
8:30 P.M.: "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
9 P.M.: "America's Next Top Model"
"The Flash" - Extended Trailer:
"The Flash" - New Name Clip:
"Jane the Virgin" - Trailer:
"Jane the Virgin" - Revelation Clip:
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo