Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Get Married in Florence
A new report regarding Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding has emerged. Entertainment Tonight reported on Thursday, May 15 that the couple would get married in Florence, Italy instead of France as previously reported.
According to sources close to the famous couple, the reality star and her rapper fiance would hold a pre-wedding dinner in Paris before flying the guests to Florence for the actual nuptials. The couple's alleged wedding invitation which was revealed earlier this month mentions that a pre-wedding dinner will take place on May 23 in Paris, but it does not mention the wedding location.
A source told Us Weekly that Florence was one of the wedding weekend locations. Another source, meanwhile, explained, "Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details."
Earlier this year, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star told Ryan Seacrest that she and West wanted to get married in a small wedding. She then shared to Vogue that her wedding would be attended by 200 family members and close friends.
Kardashian was most recently seen attending the 2014 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfronts at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City with her sister Khloe Kardashian on Thursday afternoon. The mother of one sported a figure-hugging black piece with plunging neckline while her younger sister opted for a similar outfit.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake