Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Get Married in Florence
A new report regarding Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding has emerged. Entertainment Tonight reported on Thursday, May 15 that the couple would get married in Florence, Italy instead of France as previously reported.
According to sources close to the famous couple, the reality star and her rapper fiance would hold a pre-wedding dinner in Paris before flying the guests to Florence for the actual nuptials. The couple's alleged wedding invitation which was revealed earlier this month mentions that a pre-wedding dinner will take place on May 23 in Paris, but it does not mention the wedding location.
A source told Us Weekly that Florence was one of the wedding weekend locations. Another source, meanwhile, explained, "Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details."
Earlier this year, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star told Ryan Seacrest that she and West wanted to get married in a small wedding. She then shared to Vogue that her wedding would be attended by 200 family members and close friends.
Kardashian was most recently seen attending the 2014 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfronts at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City with her sister Khloe Kardashian on Thursday afternoon. The mother of one sported a figure-hugging black piece with plunging neckline while her younger sister opted for a similar outfit.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill