Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Get Married in Florence
A new report regarding Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding has emerged. Entertainment Tonight reported on Thursday, May 15 that the couple would get married in Florence, Italy instead of France as previously reported.
According to sources close to the famous couple, the reality star and her rapper fiance would hold a pre-wedding dinner in Paris before flying the guests to Florence for the actual nuptials. The couple's alleged wedding invitation which was revealed earlier this month mentions that a pre-wedding dinner will take place on May 23 in Paris, but it does not mention the wedding location.
A source told Us Weekly that Florence was one of the wedding weekend locations. Another source, meanwhile, explained, "Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details."
Earlier this year, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star told Ryan Seacrest that she and West wanted to get married in a small wedding. She then shared to Vogue that her wedding would be attended by 200 family members and close friends.
Kardashian was most recently seen attending the 2014 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfronts at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City with her sister Khloe Kardashian on Thursday afternoon. The mother of one sported a figure-hugging black piece with plunging neckline while her younger sister opted for a similar outfit.
More Kim Kardashian News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money