Robin Thicke to Perform New Song About Paula Patton at Billboard Music Awards
Robin Thicke has been announced as a performer at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards. There's still no official word on what song the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker will sing at the event, but TMZ reports that he's going to perform a new song called "Get Her Back".
According to the site, the track features lyrics like "I should've kissed you longer/ I should've held you stronger" and "I gotta get her, go get her back / I gotta treat her right / I gotta cherish her for life." Thicke likely wrote the song with estranged wife Paula Patton in mind.
The couple, who has been married for nine years, announced their split back in February. The R&B singer has tried to win back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declared his love for her during his recent concerts.
Thicke joins other Billboard Music Award performers like Shakira, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Imagine Dragons, Jennifer Lopez, Lorde and Miranda Lambert among others. The 37-year-old entertainer is also up for multiple awards including Top R&B Artist, Top R&B Album and Top Hot 100 Song.
Hosted by Ludacris, BMAs will air on ABC live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!