Robin Thicke to Perform New Song About Paula Patton at Billboard Music Awards
Robin Thicke has been announced as a performer at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards. There's still no official word on what song the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker will sing at the event, but TMZ reports that he's going to perform a new song called "Get Her Back".
According to the site, the track features lyrics like "I should've kissed you longer/ I should've held you stronger" and "I gotta get her, go get her back / I gotta treat her right / I gotta cherish her for life." Thicke likely wrote the song with estranged wife Paula Patton in mind.
The couple, who has been married for nine years, announced their split back in February. The R&B singer has tried to win back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declared his love for her during his recent concerts.
Thicke joins other Billboard Music Award performers like Shakira, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Imagine Dragons, Jennifer Lopez, Lorde and Miranda Lambert among others. The 37-year-old entertainer is also up for multiple awards including Top R&B Artist, Top R&B Album and Top Hot 100 Song.
Hosted by Ludacris, BMAs will air on ABC live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women