Robin Thicke to Perform New Song About Paula Patton at Billboard Music Awards
Robin Thicke has been announced as a performer at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards. There's still no official word on what song the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker will sing at the event, but TMZ reports that he's going to perform a new song called "Get Her Back".
According to the site, the track features lyrics like "I should've kissed you longer/ I should've held you stronger" and "I gotta get her, go get her back / I gotta treat her right / I gotta cherish her for life." Thicke likely wrote the song with estranged wife Paula Patton in mind.
The couple, who has been married for nine years, announced their split back in February. The R&B singer has tried to win back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declared his love for her during his recent concerts.
Thicke joins other Billboard Music Award performers like Shakira, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Imagine Dragons, Jennifer Lopez, Lorde and Miranda Lambert among others. The 37-year-old entertainer is also up for multiple awards including Top R&B Artist, Top R&B Album and Top Hot 100 Song.
Hosted by Ludacris, BMAs will air on ABC live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!