Randy Houser Divorcing Jessa Lee Yantz and Filing Restraining Order Against Her
Country singer Randy Houser and his wife of three years Jessa Lee Yantz are ending their marriage. A representative confirmed the couple's divorce while TMZ reported a legal issue that followed.
"I can confirm Randy Houser and Jessa Lee Yantz are getting a divorce," a rep for the singer told PEOPLE in a statement. "They are appreciative of the media's sensitivity toward their request for privacy during this time."
Houser married Yantz, who is also a singer-songwriter, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in September 2011, two months after they got engaged. They exchanged vows in front of only 20 family members and close friends. The couple has a two-year-old son named West. Houser filed for divorce in March.
It looks like it won't be a smooth divorce for the two of them. According to TMZ, Houser is asking a judge to block her from going to the Bahamas and use the vacation house that they had rent before the split. He filed for a restraining order against her this month after his estranged wife said she had a right to the house for at least part of the time because she had made travel arrangements with her friends.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture