Randy Houser Divorcing Jessa Lee Yantz and Filing Restraining Order Against Her
Country singer Randy Houser and his wife of three years Jessa Lee Yantz are ending their marriage. A representative confirmed the couple's divorce while TMZ reported a legal issue that followed.
"I can confirm Randy Houser and Jessa Lee Yantz are getting a divorce," a rep for the singer told PEOPLE in a statement. "They are appreciative of the media's sensitivity toward their request for privacy during this time."
Houser married Yantz, who is also a singer-songwriter, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in September 2011, two months after they got engaged. They exchanged vows in front of only 20 family members and close friends. The couple has a two-year-old son named West. Houser filed for divorce in March.
It looks like it won't be a smooth divorce for the two of them. According to TMZ, Houser is asking a judge to block her from going to the Bahamas and use the vacation house that they had rent before the split. He filed for a restraining order against her this month after his estranged wife said she had a right to the house for at least part of the time because she had made travel arrangements with her friends.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie