Randy Houser Divorcing Jessa Lee Yantz and Filing Restraining Order Against Her
Country singer Randy Houser and his wife of three years Jessa Lee Yantz are ending their marriage. A representative confirmed the couple's divorce while TMZ reported a legal issue that followed.
"I can confirm Randy Houser and Jessa Lee Yantz are getting a divorce," a rep for the singer told PEOPLE in a statement. "They are appreciative of the media's sensitivity toward their request for privacy during this time."
Houser married Yantz, who is also a singer-songwriter, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in September 2011, two months after they got engaged. They exchanged vows in front of only 20 family members and close friends. The couple has a two-year-old son named West. Houser filed for divorce in March.
It looks like it won't be a smooth divorce for the two of them. According to TMZ, Houser is asking a judge to block her from going to the Bahamas and use the vacation house that they had rent before the split. He filed for a restraining order against her this month after his estranged wife said she had a right to the house for at least part of the time because she had made travel arrangements with her friends.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'