Randy Houser Divorcing Jessa Lee Yantz and Filing Restraining Order Against Her
Country singer Randy Houser and his wife of three years Jessa Lee Yantz are ending their marriage. A representative confirmed the couple's divorce while TMZ reported a legal issue that followed.
"I can confirm Randy Houser and Jessa Lee Yantz are getting a divorce," a rep for the singer told PEOPLE in a statement. "They are appreciative of the media's sensitivity toward their request for privacy during this time."
Houser married Yantz, who is also a singer-songwriter, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in September 2011, two months after they got engaged. They exchanged vows in front of only 20 family members and close friends. The couple has a two-year-old son named West. Houser filed for divorce in March.
It looks like it won't be a smooth divorce for the two of them. According to TMZ, Houser is asking a judge to block her from going to the Bahamas and use the vacation house that they had rent before the split. He filed for a restraining order against her this month after his estranged wife said she had a right to the house for at least part of the time because she had made travel arrangements with her friends.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer