Randy Houser Divorcing Jessa Lee Yantz and Filing Restraining Order Against Her
Country singer Randy Houser and his wife of three years Jessa Lee Yantz are ending their marriage. A representative confirmed the couple's divorce while TMZ reported a legal issue that followed.
"I can confirm Randy Houser and Jessa Lee Yantz are getting a divorce," a rep for the singer told PEOPLE in a statement. "They are appreciative of the media's sensitivity toward their request for privacy during this time."
Houser married Yantz, who is also a singer-songwriter, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in September 2011, two months after they got engaged. They exchanged vows in front of only 20 family members and close friends. The couple has a two-year-old son named West. Houser filed for divorce in March.
It looks like it won't be a smooth divorce for the two of them. According to TMZ, Houser is asking a judge to block her from going to the Bahamas and use the vacation house that they had rent before the split. He filed for a restraining order against her this month after his estranged wife said she had a right to the house for at least part of the time because she had made travel arrangements with her friends.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video