Rihanna Making Fun of Teen Fan Who Copied Her Dress for Prom
Rihanna mocked a teen fan who, for her Hollywood-themed prom, wore a similar dress as the singer's. The young girl, Alexis Carter, recreated RiRi's Alexandre Vauthier outfit from Echo Awards four years ago. It's a green form-fitting jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline and winglike sleeves.
Carter's own version of the dress went viral as her picture from the prom spread on Twitter. It was noticed by RiRi, but it's certainly not the kind of attention that Carter wanted since RiRi retweeted a not-so-nice tweet with hashtag #PromBat and posted a couple of mocking memes.
In one of the memes where Carter's picture was put next to hers, the "Diamonds" hitmaker made her comment known with a frowning emoji. In the other where the the 16-year-old girl's photo was put next to a bat-like icon, the Bajan songstress wrote a caption, "She gets it."
"I was very offended," a disappointed Carter said to Fox Baltimore. "Why throw shade on it when you had on the exact same thing? The poses was different but the outfit wasn't." The teen additionally slammed RiRi, "She don't love her fans like she says she does."
She gets it pic.twitter.com/DCqsvPXAjk— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 9, 2014
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special