Rihanna Making Fun of Teen Fan Who Copied Her Dress for Prom
Rihanna mocked a teen fan who, for her Hollywood-themed prom, wore a similar dress as the singer's. The young girl, Alexis Carter, recreated RiRi's Alexandre Vauthier outfit from Echo Awards four years ago. It's a green form-fitting jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline and winglike sleeves.
Carter's own version of the dress went viral as her picture from the prom spread on Twitter. It was noticed by RiRi, but it's certainly not the kind of attention that Carter wanted since RiRi retweeted a not-so-nice tweet with hashtag #PromBat and posted a couple of mocking memes.
In one of the memes where Carter's picture was put next to hers, the "Diamonds" hitmaker made her comment known with a frowning emoji. In the other where the the 16-year-old girl's photo was put next to a bat-like icon, the Bajan songstress wrote a caption, "She gets it."
"I was very offended," a disappointed Carter said to Fox Baltimore. "Why throw shade on it when you had on the exact same thing? The poses was different but the outfit wasn't." The teen additionally slammed RiRi, "She don't love her fans like she says she does."
She gets it pic.twitter.com/DCqsvPXAjk— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 9, 2014
“@bigshitxtalker: "The Dark Thot Rises" is not my joke btw! I don't steal.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce