Rihanna Making Fun of Teen Fan Who Copied Her Dress for Prom
Rihanna mocked a teen fan who, for her Hollywood-themed prom, wore a similar dress as the singer's. The young girl, Alexis Carter, recreated RiRi's Alexandre Vauthier outfit from Echo Awards four years ago. It's a green form-fitting jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline and winglike sleeves.
Carter's own version of the dress went viral as her picture from the prom spread on Twitter. It was noticed by RiRi, but it's certainly not the kind of attention that Carter wanted since RiRi retweeted a not-so-nice tweet with hashtag #PromBat and posted a couple of mocking memes.
In one of the memes where Carter's picture was put next to hers, the "Diamonds" hitmaker made her comment known with a frowning emoji. In the other where the the 16-year-old girl's photo was put next to a bat-like icon, the Bajan songstress wrote a caption, "She gets it."
"I was very offended," a disappointed Carter said to Fox Baltimore. "Why throw shade on it when you had on the exact same thing? The poses was different but the outfit wasn't." The teen additionally slammed RiRi, "She don't love her fans like she says she does."
She gets it pic.twitter.com/DCqsvPXAjk— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 9, 2014
“@bigshitxtalker: "The Dark Thot Rises" is not my joke btw! I don't steal.
More Rihanna News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene