Casey Kasem Is Found in Washington State
Former radio personality Casey Kasem was reported to have been missing three days ago. On early Thursday, May 15, his family happily announced that Kasem was found in Washington state.
Kasem's daughter Kerri, who was appointed as the temporary caretaker on Monday's court meeting, expressed her happiness after finding her ailing father. "We are grateful to local authorities for finding my Dad. We are one step closer to bringing him home," she said. Details of Kasem's location are not available.
"The family has grave concerns about his medical care. The Kasem family will do everything in their power to bring their father home," a spokesperson for the family, Danny Deraney, said in a statement.
The 82-year-old Kasem has been receiving treatment because of health issues. His three children from a previous marriage are battling his wife, Jean, after she allegedly did not allow them and family friends to visit the former "Top 40" host. Kerri said in a court filing that her father actually suffered from a form of dementia called Lewy Body Disease instead of Parkinson's Disease as previously thought.
On Monday, a judge ordered investigation into Kasem's location after Jean's lawyer Craig Marcus said that Kasem was removed from the country, but he did not know where the voice actor was. Marcus said that Kasem's wife has the rights to move him to other treatment facilities she sees fit.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App