Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Buy New $10M Home
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are buying a new home for their family. According to Us Weekly, Kutcher has listed his bachelor pad and purchased a new home in Beverly Hills for $10.215 million. Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz also reside in the exclusive gated community.
According to a source, Kutcher's new 7,351 square feet home boasts a large porch, kidney-shaped pool, vegetable garden in addition to three bedrooms and four bathrooms. It also has "hiking trails that they can get to just outside their front door."
The source also explained that the new pad would give him and Kunis "lots of privacy." It apparently is "very traditional and different" compared to the actor's previous houses.
Kutcher's Hollywood Hills house, which is now listed for $12 million, features 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. The 9,385 square foot property also has open fire pits, infinity pools, a gym, sauna, wine cellar and an elevator. Moving trucks reportedly were spotted outside the house on Wednesday, May 14.
Kunis recently confirmed her pregnancy during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". During her appearance on the show, the "Black Swan" actress talked about how her boyfriend prepared various kinds of food in case she had pregnancy craving.
"He assumed that I was gonna have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food," she told Ellen DeGeneres. "Just like pickles, and sauerkraut, or like anchovies, and ice creams... just in case at one point during this pregnancy I'd be like I really want something."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign