The Flash Shows Off in Extended Teaser
As promised before, The CW shared a sneak peek at its new series "The Flash" during the season 2 finale of "Arrow" on Wednesday, May 14. The snippet has now made its way out online, giving a look at the superhero embracing his new skill.
Still including a tie-in to "Arrow", the clip shows Barry Allen's alter ego in his costume running across a field in super speed to catch an arrow shot by Oliver Queen before it hits the target. "Show off," Oliver reacts and later further challenges Barry by shooting three arrows at once.
"The Flash" was among the projects picked up to series by The CW for next TV season. Grant Gustin is cast in the lead role and has appeared in several episodes of "Arrow" as scientist Barry Allen.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns, who penned the pilot, will executive produce the series.
More The Flash News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer