The Flash Shows Off in Extended Teaser
As promised before, The CW shared a sneak peek at its new series "The Flash" during the season 2 finale of "Arrow" on Wednesday, May 14. The snippet has now made its way out online, giving a look at the superhero embracing his new skill.
Still including a tie-in to "Arrow", the clip shows Barry Allen's alter ego in his costume running across a field in super speed to catch an arrow shot by Oliver Queen before it hits the target. "Show off," Oliver reacts and later further challenges Barry by shooting three arrows at once.
"The Flash" was among the projects picked up to series by The CW for next TV season. Grant Gustin is cast in the lead role and has appeared in several episodes of "Arrow" as scientist Barry Allen.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns, who penned the pilot, will executive produce the series.
More The Flash News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date