The Flash Shows Off in Extended Teaser
As promised before, The CW shared a sneak peek at its new series "The Flash" during the season 2 finale of "Arrow" on Wednesday, May 14. The snippet has now made its way out online, giving a look at the superhero embracing his new skill.
Still including a tie-in to "Arrow", the clip shows Barry Allen's alter ego in his costume running across a field in super speed to catch an arrow shot by Oliver Queen before it hits the target. "Show off," Oliver reacts and later further challenges Barry by shooting three arrows at once.
"The Flash" was among the projects picked up to series by The CW for next TV season. Grant Gustin is cast in the lead role and has appeared in several episodes of "Arrow" as scientist Barry Allen.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns, who penned the pilot, will executive produce the series.
More The Flash News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel