The Flash Shows Off in Extended Teaser
As promised before, The CW shared a sneak peek at its new series "The Flash" during the season 2 finale of "Arrow" on Wednesday, May 14. The snippet has now made its way out online, giving a look at the superhero embracing his new skill.
Still including a tie-in to "Arrow", the clip shows Barry Allen's alter ego in his costume running across a field in super speed to catch an arrow shot by Oliver Queen before it hits the target. "Show off," Oliver reacts and later further challenges Barry by shooting three arrows at once.
"The Flash" was among the projects picked up to series by The CW for next TV season. Grant Gustin is cast in the lead role and has appeared in several episodes of "Arrow" as scientist Barry Allen.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns, who penned the pilot, will executive produce the series.
More The Flash News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris