The Flash Shows Off in Extended Teaser
As promised before, The CW shared a sneak peek at its new series "The Flash" during the season 2 finale of "Arrow" on Wednesday, May 14. The snippet has now made its way out online, giving a look at the superhero embracing his new skill.
Still including a tie-in to "Arrow", the clip shows Barry Allen's alter ego in his costume running across a field in super speed to catch an arrow shot by Oliver Queen before it hits the target. "Show off," Oliver reacts and later further challenges Barry by shooting three arrows at once.
"The Flash" was among the projects picked up to series by The CW for next TV season. Grant Gustin is cast in the lead role and has appeared in several episodes of "Arrow" as scientist Barry Allen.
Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Geoff Johns, who penned the pilot, will executive produce the series.
More The Flash News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season