Timbaland Announces Title of New Album
Timbaland, who has been working to produce some of today's biggest albums, has shared details about his solo project. In a new interview with Revolt, the musician revealed that his upcoming solo album would be called "Opera Noir".
Despite having worked with a bunch of superstars, he said that fans couldn't expect famous names to be featured in the record. "Me and my new artist, her name is V. Just me and her. And Cee-Lo. That's it," he said of who would contribute to the album.
He continued that his next LP would still be big, adding, "When ['Opera Noir'] comes out and you see the whole package, you'll understand why. You'll see it, and you'll be like, 'Wow, I've never seen nothing like this.' "
"Opera Noir", which will serve as Tim's fourth studio effort, was formerly known as "Textbook Timbo". Fans have heard nothing from the follow-up to 2009's "Shock Value II", but Timbaland has compared it to Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" which is one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time.
"It's way different. It's more of a sound. It's Timbaland's 'Chronic'. How Dr. Dre has his 'Chronic', I've finally made my 'Chronic'," he explained.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too