Timbaland Announces Title of New Album
Timbaland, who has been working to produce some of today's biggest albums, has shared details about his solo project. In a new interview with Revolt, the musician revealed that his upcoming solo album would be called "Opera Noir".
Despite having worked with a bunch of superstars, he said that fans couldn't expect famous names to be featured in the record. "Me and my new artist, her name is V. Just me and her. And Cee-Lo. That's it," he said of who would contribute to the album.
He continued that his next LP would still be big, adding, "When ['Opera Noir'] comes out and you see the whole package, you'll understand why. You'll see it, and you'll be like, 'Wow, I've never seen nothing like this.' "
"Opera Noir", which will serve as Tim's fourth studio effort, was formerly known as "Textbook Timbo". Fans have heard nothing from the follow-up to 2009's "Shock Value II", but Timbaland has compared it to Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" which is one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time.
"It's way different. It's more of a sound. It's Timbaland's 'Chronic'. How Dr. Dre has his 'Chronic', I've finally made my 'Chronic'," he explained.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters