Photos From Kelly Rowland's Wedding to Tim Witherspoon Emerge
Photos from Kelly Rowland and Tim Witherspoon's wedding have made their way out online. In a photo obtained by Radar Online, the bride can be seen wearing a white wedding dress with a veil as she held a bouquet of colorful flowers in her hands. The groom as well as the guests also sported white ensemble.
As reported by Us Weekly, the wedding took place in Costa Rica on May 9. Beyonce Knowles, her sister Solange Knowles and mother Tina Knowles were joined by other guests which included Carmelo Anthony, LaLa Anthony and former Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams (II). Beyonce's husband Jay-Z, who was involved in an elevator fight with Solange on May 5, was not in attendance.
The wedding took place at a private estate and the guests stayed in another building next door. "Kelly was really happy, Tim was happy, and it was a great break for everybody from the normal grind, but now they're all going back to work," a source told PEOPLE.
Rowland confirmed her engagement to her manager beau during an appearance on "The Queen Latifah Show" in December. "He put a ring on it," she said. "He asked me first on Skype and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other.' It was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes."
More Kelly Rowland News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball