Angelina Jolie Talks Planning Wedding With Her Children
Angelina Jolie engaged to Brad Pitt opens up about her wedding plan. No date is announced so far, but the actress says they are already discussing it with their kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 5.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," the mother of six reveals in a new interview for her cover story in the latest issue of PEOPLE magazine, "which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding."
"They will, in a way, be the wedding planners," she says of her children. "It's going to be Disney or paintball - one or the other!"
The 38-year-old brunette beauty, who will next play scorned witch in "Maleficent" due May 30, also talks about how parenthood changed her relationship with her actor beau Pitt, 50. "You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she says.
Of the preventive double mastectomy she had last year, she says, "I'm really happy about the choices I've made and I feel even more connected to other people, especially women."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars