Angelina Jolie Talks Planning Wedding With Her Children
Angelina Jolie engaged to Brad Pitt opens up about her wedding plan. No date is announced so far, but the actress says they are already discussing it with their kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 5.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," the mother of six reveals in a new interview for her cover story in the latest issue of PEOPLE magazine, "which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding."
"They will, in a way, be the wedding planners," she says of her children. "It's going to be Disney or paintball - one or the other!"
The 38-year-old brunette beauty, who will next play scorned witch in "Maleficent" due May 30, also talks about how parenthood changed her relationship with her actor beau Pitt, 50. "You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she says.
Of the preventive double mastectomy she had last year, she says, "I'm really happy about the choices I've made and I feel even more connected to other people, especially women."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App