Angelina Jolie Talks Planning Wedding With Her Children
Angelina Jolie engaged to Brad Pitt opens up about her wedding plan. No date is announced so far, but the actress says they are already discussing it with their kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 5.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," the mother of six reveals in a new interview for her cover story in the latest issue of PEOPLE magazine, "which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding."
"They will, in a way, be the wedding planners," she says of her children. "It's going to be Disney or paintball - one or the other!"
The 38-year-old brunette beauty, who will next play scorned witch in "Maleficent" due May 30, also talks about how parenthood changed her relationship with her actor beau Pitt, 50. "You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she says.
Of the preventive double mastectomy she had last year, she says, "I'm really happy about the choices I've made and I feel even more connected to other people, especially women."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding