Angelina Jolie Talks Planning Wedding With Her Children
Angelina Jolie engaged to Brad Pitt opens up about her wedding plan. No date is announced so far, but the actress says they are already discussing it with their kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 5.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," the mother of six reveals in a new interview for her cover story in the latest issue of PEOPLE magazine, "which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding."
"They will, in a way, be the wedding planners," she says of her children. "It's going to be Disney or paintball - one or the other!"
The 38-year-old brunette beauty, who will next play scorned witch in "Maleficent" due May 30, also talks about how parenthood changed her relationship with her actor beau Pitt, 50. "You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she says.
Of the preventive double mastectomy she had last year, she says, "I'm really happy about the choices I've made and I feel even more connected to other people, especially women."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce