Angelina Jolie Talks Planning Wedding With Her Children
Angelina Jolie engaged to Brad Pitt opens up about her wedding plan. No date is announced so far, but the actress says they are already discussing it with their kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 5.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," the mother of six reveals in a new interview for her cover story in the latest issue of PEOPLE magazine, "which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding."
"They will, in a way, be the wedding planners," she says of her children. "It's going to be Disney or paintball - one or the other!"
The 38-year-old brunette beauty, who will next play scorned witch in "Maleficent" due May 30, also talks about how parenthood changed her relationship with her actor beau Pitt, 50. "You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she says.
Of the preventive double mastectomy she had last year, she says, "I'm really happy about the choices I've made and I feel even more connected to other people, especially women."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy