Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Love Never Felt So Good' Ft. Justin Timberlake
A music video in support of Michael Jackson's latest posthumous single "Love Never Felt So Good" is made available for viewing pleasure. It features vintage footage of Jacko busting his signature moves in various sets. Those old-schooled clips are mixed with new scenes showing various dancers breakdancing to the song and imitating the King of Pop's routine.
"Love Never Felt So Good" is one of the materials from Michael's vault re-worked for his second posthumous album, "Xscape". A first look at the music video was offered by Justin Timberlake on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" before it went viral. The former NSYNC member who is featured on the classy disco song also stars in the nostalgic video.
"Xscape" is available for purchase in the U.S. starting this month. Aside from JT's contribution, the album also features productions by the likes of L.A. Reid, Timbaland, Stargate, and Rodney Jerkins. The songs included in the CD are the unreleased materials recorded by Jacko between 1983 and 1999. "Love Never Felt So Good" was written by Jacko and Paul Anka.
Michael Jackson's "Love Never Felt So Good" (feat. Justin Timberlake) music video
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up