Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Love Never Felt So Good' Ft. Justin Timberlake
A music video in support of Michael Jackson's latest posthumous single "Love Never Felt So Good" is made available for viewing pleasure. It features vintage footage of Jacko busting his signature moves in various sets. Those old-schooled clips are mixed with new scenes showing various dancers breakdancing to the song and imitating the King of Pop's routine.
"Love Never Felt So Good" is one of the materials from Michael's vault re-worked for his second posthumous album, "Xscape". A first look at the music video was offered by Justin Timberlake on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" before it went viral. The former NSYNC member who is featured on the classy disco song also stars in the nostalgic video.
"Xscape" is available for purchase in the U.S. starting this month. Aside from JT's contribution, the album also features productions by the likes of L.A. Reid, Timbaland, Stargate, and Rodney Jerkins. The songs included in the CD are the unreleased materials recorded by Jacko between 1983 and 1999. "Love Never Felt So Good" was written by Jacko and Paul Anka.
More Michael Jackson News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video