Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Love Never Felt So Good' Ft. Justin Timberlake
A music video in support of Michael Jackson's latest posthumous single "Love Never Felt So Good" is made available for viewing pleasure. It features vintage footage of Jacko busting his signature moves in various sets. Those old-schooled clips are mixed with new scenes showing various dancers breakdancing to the song and imitating the King of Pop's routine.
"Love Never Felt So Good" is one of the materials from Michael's vault re-worked for his second posthumous album, "Xscape". A first look at the music video was offered by Justin Timberlake on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" before it went viral. The former NSYNC member who is featured on the classy disco song also stars in the nostalgic video.
"Xscape" is available for purchase in the U.S. starting this month. Aside from JT's contribution, the album also features productions by the likes of L.A. Reid, Timbaland, Stargate, and Rodney Jerkins. The songs included in the CD are the unreleased materials recorded by Jacko between 1983 and 1999. "Love Never Felt So Good" was written by Jacko and Paul Anka.
Michael Jackson's "Love Never Felt So Good" (feat. Justin Timberlake) music video
More Michael Jackson News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character