Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Love Never Felt So Good' Ft. Justin Timberlake
A music video in support of Michael Jackson's latest posthumous single "Love Never Felt So Good" is made available for viewing pleasure. It features vintage footage of Jacko busting his signature moves in various sets. Those old-schooled clips are mixed with new scenes showing various dancers breakdancing to the song and imitating the King of Pop's routine.
"Love Never Felt So Good" is one of the materials from Michael's vault re-worked for his second posthumous album, "Xscape". A first look at the music video was offered by Justin Timberlake on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" before it went viral. The former NSYNC member who is featured on the classy disco song also stars in the nostalgic video.
"Xscape" is available for purchase in the U.S. starting this month. Aside from JT's contribution, the album also features productions by the likes of L.A. Reid, Timbaland, Stargate, and Rodney Jerkins. The songs included in the CD are the unreleased materials recorded by Jacko between 1983 and 1999. "Love Never Felt So Good" was written by Jacko and Paul Anka.
More Michael Jackson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce