Anna Gunn Would Love to Reprise 'Breaking Bad' Role on 'Better Call Saul'
"Better Call Saul" may feature more characters from "Breaking Bad". In addition to Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks who have been set to reprise their roles as Saul Goodman and Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut respectively, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston were reportedly interested in returning for the spin-off and now Anna Gunn could be added to the mix.
Speaking to E! News about her new show "Gracepoint", she spares time to address speculation that she may appear on the spin-off series. "I heard a little rumor of that, but I don't know how that's possible," she admits.
Asked if she's willing to reprise her role as Skyler White on "Better Call Saul", Gunn says without hesitance, "Of course I'd love to be a part of that. I love (that) family."
Following the end of "Breaking Bad", Gunn landed a role on FOX's "Gracepoint" which is a remake of British crime drama series "Broadchurch". She will share screen with "Doctor Who" actor David Tenant, who has also starred on the original U.K. version.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'