Anna Gunn Would Love to Reprise 'Breaking Bad' Role on 'Better Call Saul'
"Better Call Saul" may feature more characters from "Breaking Bad". In addition to Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks who have been set to reprise their roles as Saul Goodman and Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut respectively, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston were reportedly interested in returning for the spin-off and now Anna Gunn could be added to the mix.
Speaking to E! News about her new show "Gracepoint", she spares time to address speculation that she may appear on the spin-off series. "I heard a little rumor of that, but I don't know how that's possible," she admits.
Asked if she's willing to reprise her role as Skyler White on "Better Call Saul", Gunn says without hesitance, "Of course I'd love to be a part of that. I love (that) family."
Following the end of "Breaking Bad", Gunn landed a role on FOX's "Gracepoint" which is a remake of British crime drama series "Broadchurch". She will share screen with "Doctor Who" actor David Tenant, who has also starred on the original U.K. version.
More Better Call Saul News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now