Anna Gunn Would Love to Reprise 'Breaking Bad' Role on 'Better Call Saul'
"Better Call Saul" may feature more characters from "Breaking Bad". In addition to Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks who have been set to reprise their roles as Saul Goodman and Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut respectively, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston were reportedly interested in returning for the spin-off and now Anna Gunn could be added to the mix.
Speaking to E! News about her new show "Gracepoint", she spares time to address speculation that she may appear on the spin-off series. "I heard a little rumor of that, but I don't know how that's possible," she admits.
Asked if she's willing to reprise her role as Skyler White on "Better Call Saul", Gunn says without hesitance, "Of course I'd love to be a part of that. I love (that) family."
Following the end of "Breaking Bad", Gunn landed a role on FOX's "Gracepoint" which is a remake of British crime drama series "Broadchurch". She will share screen with "Doctor Who" actor David Tenant, who has also starred on the original U.K. version.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed