Anna Gunn Would Love to Reprise 'Breaking Bad' Role on 'Better Call Saul'
"Better Call Saul" may feature more characters from "Breaking Bad". In addition to Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks who have been set to reprise their roles as Saul Goodman and Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut respectively, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston were reportedly interested in returning for the spin-off and now Anna Gunn could be added to the mix.
Speaking to E! News about her new show "Gracepoint", she spares time to address speculation that she may appear on the spin-off series. "I heard a little rumor of that, but I don't know how that's possible," she admits.
Asked if she's willing to reprise her role as Skyler White on "Better Call Saul", Gunn says without hesitance, "Of course I'd love to be a part of that. I love (that) family."
Following the end of "Breaking Bad", Gunn landed a role on FOX's "Gracepoint" which is a remake of British crime drama series "Broadchurch". She will share screen with "Doctor Who" actor David Tenant, who has also starred on the original U.K. version.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic