Anna Gunn Would Love to Reprise 'Breaking Bad' Role on 'Better Call Saul'
"Better Call Saul" may feature more characters from "Breaking Bad". In addition to Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks who have been set to reprise their roles as Saul Goodman and Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut respectively, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston were reportedly interested in returning for the spin-off and now Anna Gunn could be added to the mix.
Speaking to E! News about her new show "Gracepoint", she spares time to address speculation that she may appear on the spin-off series. "I heard a little rumor of that, but I don't know how that's possible," she admits.
Asked if she's willing to reprise her role as Skyler White on "Better Call Saul", Gunn says without hesitance, "Of course I'd love to be a part of that. I love (that) family."
Following the end of "Breaking Bad", Gunn landed a role on FOX's "Gracepoint" which is a remake of British crime drama series "Broadchurch". She will share screen with "Doctor Who" actor David Tenant, who has also starred on the original U.K. version.
More Better Call Saul News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective