Demi Lovato Teams Up With Lovatics for 'Really Don't Care' Lyric Video
Demi Lovato has just unveiled the official lyric video for her newly-announced single, "Really Don't Care". The singer enlisted the help of some of her Lovatics for the three-and-a-half-minute clip which hit Vevo on early Wednesday, May 14.
It shows some fans standing in front of a white backdrop as they lip-sync the up-tempo pop song and dance to it. Lovato will sometime make an appearance with the fans to sing and dance with them while the song's lyrics, written in bright-colored letters, flash on the screen.
The fun video concludes with a message from Lovato that reads, "Thank you to all my fans in Brazil who helped me make this video."
"Really Don't Care" features guest vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd. Coming as the follow-up to "Neon Lights", the track serves as the fourth single taken from Lovato's self-titled album "Demi" which was released in May 2013.
Lovato recently shared footage from her "Neon Lights" tour as well as live recordings and a video for her song "In Case" as part of #demiversary, an online celebration to mark a year since the album's launch.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event