'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman 'Devastated' by Contestant Eric Hill's Death
Andi Dorfman opens up about the death of "The Bachelorette" contestant Eric Hill in a new interview with PEOPLE. Hill passed away on April 23 at the age of 31 following a paragliding accident and Dorfman said she was "devastated" after learning of his passing.
"When I heard the news, I was devastated. Shock, devastation, grief. It's something you never could have predicted [or] expected," she said. Calling Hill a "part of our family," Dorfman continued, "And I had just seen him. He was a member of our cast and we had an inherent bond. The [other contestants] shared that bond too. It was shocking and devastating to all of us and it's still a tough thing that we're going through."
Dorfman remembered him as "the epitome of someone who lived life to the fullest." She shared, "This man had amazing stories and great experiences. His sense of adventure inspired not only me, but every guy in the house, every producer, every crew member. Everybody says they want to do stuff in their life but he was really doing it."
Hill was in a coma for a few days after his parachute collapsed in Utah. The extreme sports enthusiast already left the ABC dating show when the accident took place. The 10th season of "The Bachelorette" premieres on Monday, May 19 at 9:30 P.M. ET.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'