Bella Thorne Premieres Debut Single 'Call It Whatever'
Bella Thorne's first single, "Call It Whatever", is finally here. Originally planning to debut it on Friday, May 16, the 16-year-old singer/actress premiered the song on Radio Disney on Tuesday, April 13 before making it available on Vevo and iTunes.
"Call It Whatever" is a catchy, upbeat and poppy song that finds the Disney princess singing about not caring about other people's opinion about her relationship with a boy. "Our love needs no name/ We got a thing we can't explain/ Don't care what people say, let's call it/ Whatever Whatever," she coos.
A music video for the song has been shot by director Mickey Finnegan. The visuals is scheduled to hit Vevo on May 29.
Thorne is currently working on her debut album that's expected to be released later this year via Hollywood Record.
The former star of "Shake It Up" is featured in the cover of the latest edition of Seventeen. In the interview with the magazine, she reveals that she made her boyfriend Tristan Klier wait six weeks for their first kiss.
"Tristan was not a relationship guy before me. On our first date, he thought I was going to be just like the other girls he had met who would always give it up and kiss him right away... I waited six weeks - I had to make sure he was in it to win it," she says.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics