Helen Mirren Shows Off Culinary Expertise in 'Hundred-Foot Journey' Trailer
Helen Mirren plays a French chef in the first trailer for culinary drama "The Hundred-Foot Journey". Her restaurant has no competition until a passionate Indian family moves to the area and opens their own restaurant right across the street.
And so the rivalry between the famous three-Michelin-star restaurants and the newly-launched family eatery begins, but the French eccentric chef Madame Mallory later reluctantly forms a bond with the Indian family's young boy as she mentors him.
An adaptation of Richard C. Morais' best-selling novel of the same title, the film is produced by Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Juliet Blake. Directed by Lasse Hallstrom with Manish Dayal, Om Puri, and Charlotte Le Bon among the cast, it's set to arrive in the U.S. starting August 8.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full