Helen Mirren Shows Off Culinary Expertise in 'Hundred-Foot Journey' Trailer
Helen Mirren plays a French chef in the first trailer for culinary drama "The Hundred-Foot Journey". Her restaurant has no competition until a passionate Indian family moves to the area and opens their own restaurant right across the street.
And so the rivalry between the famous three-Michelin-star restaurants and the newly-launched family eatery begins, but the French eccentric chef Madame Mallory later reluctantly forms a bond with the Indian family's young boy as she mentors him.
An adaptation of Richard C. Morais' best-selling novel of the same title, the film is produced by Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Juliet Blake. Directed by Lasse Hallstrom with Manish Dayal, Om Puri, and Charlotte Le Bon among the cast, it's set to arrive in the U.S. starting August 8.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer