Helen Mirren Shows Off Culinary Expertise in 'Hundred-Foot Journey' Trailer
Helen Mirren plays a French chef in the first trailer for culinary drama "The Hundred-Foot Journey". Her restaurant has no competition until a passionate Indian family moves to the area and opens their own restaurant right across the street.
And so the rivalry between the famous three-Michelin-star restaurants and the newly-launched family eatery begins, but the French eccentric chef Madame Mallory later reluctantly forms a bond with the Indian family's young boy as she mentors him.
An adaptation of Richard C. Morais' best-selling novel of the same title, the film is produced by Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Juliet Blake. Directed by Lasse Hallstrom with Manish Dayal, Om Puri, and Charlotte Le Bon among the cast, it's set to arrive in the U.S. starting August 8.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri