Helen Mirren Shows Off Culinary Expertise in 'Hundred-Foot Journey' Trailer
Helen Mirren plays a French chef in the first trailer for culinary drama "The Hundred-Foot Journey". Her restaurant has no competition until a passionate Indian family moves to the area and opens their own restaurant right across the street.
And so the rivalry between the famous three-Michelin-star restaurants and the newly-launched family eatery begins, but the French eccentric chef Madame Mallory later reluctantly forms a bond with the Indian family's young boy as she mentors him.
An adaptation of Richard C. Morais' best-selling novel of the same title, the film is produced by Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Juliet Blake. Directed by Lasse Hallstrom with Manish Dayal, Om Puri, and Charlotte Le Bon among the cast, it's set to arrive in the U.S. starting August 8.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory