Helen Mirren Shows Off Culinary Expertise in 'Hundred-Foot Journey' Trailer
Helen Mirren plays a French chef in the first trailer for culinary drama "The Hundred-Foot Journey". Her restaurant has no competition until a passionate Indian family moves to the area and opens their own restaurant right across the street.
And so the rivalry between the famous three-Michelin-star restaurants and the newly-launched family eatery begins, but the French eccentric chef Madame Mallory later reluctantly forms a bond with the Indian family's young boy as she mentors him.
An adaptation of Richard C. Morais' best-selling novel of the same title, the film is produced by Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Juliet Blake. Directed by Lasse Hallstrom with Manish Dayal, Om Puri, and Charlotte Le Bon among the cast, it's set to arrive in the U.S. starting August 8.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced