Austin Mahone Drops New Song 'All I Ever Need'
Austin Mahone has dropped a number of dancey upbeat songs, but now he wants to slow things down with a new track called "All I Ever Need". The 18-year-old star's latest offering is an R&B-tinged slow-tempo pop jam that features him singing about being head over heels in love with a lady.
"You don't understand how much you really mean to me/ I need you in my life/ You're my necessity," he tells the lucky girl. "I think you're perfect even with your flaws/ You ask what I like about you/ Ooh, I love it all."
"All I Ever Need" was written by Mahone in his bathroom with buddy Robert Villanueva. "I was in my bathroom, and I wrote it in there, and I just got the idea and I just started writing," he explained in a recent interview with PopCrush. "I write a lot of my songs in the bathroom. It's really strange, but whatever works, right?"
The track will go to "The Secret", Mahone's new EP that's slated to be released on May 27. The Texas-born teen recently revealed that his debut full-length would now come out later this year. For now, he's gearing up to headline an upcoming tour presented by MTV. He will be joined by The Vamps and Fifth Harmony on the tour which will start on July 25.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'