Austin Mahone Drops New Song 'All I Ever Need'
Austin Mahone has dropped a number of dancey upbeat songs, but now he wants to slow things down with a new track called "All I Ever Need". The 18-year-old star's latest offering is an R&B-tinged slow-tempo pop jam that features him singing about being head over heels in love with a lady.
"You don't understand how much you really mean to me/ I need you in my life/ You're my necessity," he tells the lucky girl. "I think you're perfect even with your flaws/ You ask what I like about you/ Ooh, I love it all."
"All I Ever Need" was written by Mahone in his bathroom with buddy Robert Villanueva. "I was in my bathroom, and I wrote it in there, and I just got the idea and I just started writing," he explained in a recent interview with PopCrush. "I write a lot of my songs in the bathroom. It's really strange, but whatever works, right?"
The track will go to "The Secret", Mahone's new EP that's slated to be released on May 27. The Texas-born teen recently revealed that his debut full-length would now come out later this year. For now, he's gearing up to headline an upcoming tour presented by MTV. He will be joined by The Vamps and Fifth Harmony on the tour which will start on July 25.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans