Austin Mahone Drops New Song 'All I Ever Need'
Austin Mahone has dropped a number of dancey upbeat songs, but now he wants to slow things down with a new track called "All I Ever Need". The 18-year-old star's latest offering is an R&B-tinged slow-tempo pop jam that features him singing about being head over heels in love with a lady.
"You don't understand how much you really mean to me/ I need you in my life/ You're my necessity," he tells the lucky girl. "I think you're perfect even with your flaws/ You ask what I like about you/ Ooh, I love it all."
"All I Ever Need" was written by Mahone in his bathroom with buddy Robert Villanueva. "I was in my bathroom, and I wrote it in there, and I just got the idea and I just started writing," he explained in a recent interview with PopCrush. "I write a lot of my songs in the bathroom. It's really strange, but whatever works, right?"
The track will go to "The Secret", Mahone's new EP that's slated to be released on May 27. The Texas-born teen recently revealed that his debut full-length would now come out later this year. For now, he's gearing up to headline an upcoming tour presented by MTV. He will be joined by The Vamps and Fifth Harmony on the tour which will start on July 25.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift