Bryce Dallas Howard Trapped Inside Mechanical Dinosaur While Filming 'Jurassic World'
Bryce Dallas Howard reportedly experienced a terrifying incident on the set of "Jurassic World". According to Showbiz Spy, she was on location in Hawaii shooting a scene inside the jaws of a giant dinosaur attempting to eat her when a sudden power failure trapped her inside the monster's closed metal mouth.
"Bryce found herself surrounded by wires and machinery used to operate the dinosaur's jaws and started screaming, 'Please, get me out of here!' The crew, working feverishly to pry the jaws open without damaging the mechanical beast, kept assuring Bryce she'd be fine," a source said. "But it took 15 minutes of hard work before they finally pried the beast's mouth open and pulled her to safety."
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the new film is due June 12, 2015. The plot is still kept under wraps, but the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," so he explained.
Chris Pratt plays the male lead. He is joined in the cast by Omar Sy, Irrfan Khan, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson, and Vincent D'Onofrio among others.
More Jurassic World News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl