Jay-Z and Solange Knowles Spotted Together in Jewelry Store After Elevator Attack
Jay-Z and Solange Knowles apparently are in good terms following an elevator attack which took place earlier this month. As reported by TMZ, the rapper and his sister-in-law were seen doing jewelry shopping together on Tuesday, May 13.
According to some sources, the pair went to Mr. Flawless in NYC and had a look at women jewelry for about 20 minutes. The two reportedly did not look angry or upset and just browsed quietly. They did not try any piece and left the store without buying anything.
On May 12, TMZ shared a 3-minute clip of a man and women, presumably Jay-Z, Solange, Beyonce Knowles, and another man, presumably a bodyguard, entering an elevator at the Standard Hotel in New York's Meatpacking District. In the soundless clip, Solange can be seen trying to attack her brother-in-law while the "Halo" singer did not meddle in the incident. Their clothing shows that the elevator incident took place at a Met Gala after party on May 5.
According to a new report, the fight actually was "over something so small and stupid." A source told Us Weekly of the situation, "Solange was yelling that anyone who gets close to Jay has to be warned and deal with her as a sister."
Another source then explained that Jay-Z and Beyonce tried to take Solange out of the room. "Jay said something small to her along the lines of, 'You are out of line.' Solange was being a loudmouth and snapped at Jay trying to calm her down and get her out of there," the source said, adding that it wasn't "the big deal people are making it into."
"Bey was just trying to keep the peace and get Solange home, which is why she went with Solange in the car," the source continued. "Both Bey and Jay were trying to handle the situation. Solange has been that way before, and Jay and Bey just wanted to get her out of there and home before she really caused a ruckus."
More Jay-Z News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?