Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Really Don't Care'
Demi Lovato has announced which song that she'll release as the next single off her latest album, 2013's "Demi". The former Disney star recently revealed that the follow-up to hit "Neon Lights" would be another standout titled "Really Don't Care".
The new single is an up-tempo and highly-danceable catchy pop track in which Lovato sings about never wanting her former lover back into her life. It also features guest vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd who served as a supporting act on her "Neon Lights" tour.
Lovato will unveil the lyric video for "Really Don't Care" on Wednesday, May 14.
The 21-year-old singer shared the news about her new single as part of her #demiversary, an online celebration to mark a year since the album's launch. During the celebration, Lovato also released footage from her "Neon Lights" tour, as well as live recordings and a video for her song "In Case".
More Demi Lovato News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame