Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Really Don't Care'
Demi Lovato has announced which song that she'll release as the next single off her latest album, 2013's "Demi". The former Disney star recently revealed that the follow-up to hit "Neon Lights" would be another standout titled "Really Don't Care".
The new single is an up-tempo and highly-danceable catchy pop track in which Lovato sings about never wanting her former lover back into her life. It also features guest vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd who served as a supporting act on her "Neon Lights" tour.
Lovato will unveil the lyric video for "Really Don't Care" on Wednesday, May 14.
The 21-year-old singer shared the news about her new single as part of her #demiversary, an online celebration to mark a year since the album's launch. During the celebration, Lovato also released footage from her "Neon Lights" tour, as well as live recordings and a video for her song "In Case".
More Demi Lovato News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story