Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Really Don't Care'
Demi Lovato has announced which song that she'll release as the next single off her latest album, 2013's "Demi". The former Disney star recently revealed that the follow-up to hit "Neon Lights" would be another standout titled "Really Don't Care".
The new single is an up-tempo and highly-danceable catchy pop track in which Lovato sings about never wanting her former lover back into her life. It also features guest vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd who served as a supporting act on her "Neon Lights" tour.
Lovato will unveil the lyric video for "Really Don't Care" on Wednesday, May 14.
The 21-year-old singer shared the news about her new single as part of her #demiversary, an online celebration to mark a year since the album's launch. During the celebration, Lovato also released footage from her "Neon Lights" tour, as well as live recordings and a video for her song "In Case".
More Demi Lovato News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences