Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Really Don't Care'
Demi Lovato has announced which song that she'll release as the next single off her latest album, 2013's "Demi". The former Disney star recently revealed that the follow-up to hit "Neon Lights" would be another standout titled "Really Don't Care".
The new single is an up-tempo and highly-danceable catchy pop track in which Lovato sings about never wanting her former lover back into her life. It also features guest vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd who served as a supporting act on her "Neon Lights" tour.
Lovato will unveil the lyric video for "Really Don't Care" on Wednesday, May 14.
The 21-year-old singer shared the news about her new single as part of her #demiversary, an online celebration to mark a year since the album's launch. During the celebration, Lovato also released footage from her "Neon Lights" tour, as well as live recordings and a video for her song "In Case".
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie