Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Really Don't Care'
Demi Lovato has announced which song that she'll release as the next single off her latest album, 2013's "Demi". The former Disney star recently revealed that the follow-up to hit "Neon Lights" would be another standout titled "Really Don't Care".
The new single is an up-tempo and highly-danceable catchy pop track in which Lovato sings about never wanting her former lover back into her life. It also features guest vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd who served as a supporting act on her "Neon Lights" tour.
Lovato will unveil the lyric video for "Really Don't Care" on Wednesday, May 14.
The 21-year-old singer shared the news about her new single as part of her #demiversary, an online celebration to mark a year since the album's launch. During the celebration, Lovato also released footage from her "Neon Lights" tour, as well as live recordings and a video for her song "In Case".
More Demi Lovato News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date