Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Thirsty' Feat. Rich Homie Quan
Three months after releasing Trey Songz-assisted "You're Mine (Eternal)", Mariah Carey returns with a new fresher track. Premiered on Power 105.1 on Tuesday, May 13, the song called "Thirsty" is a club-friendly slow-tempo R&B and hip-hop jam that features guest vocals from Rich Homie Quan.
"You're thirsty for a dream/ Leaving me drowning/ Boy, there ain't no S.O.S.," the 44-year-old diva sings in the Hit-Boy-produced track. "Filled with discontent/ Finding you can't quit/ Why you try to so damn hard?" Carey has also dropped a solo version of "Thirsty".
The song is set to be featured in Carey's upcoming album, "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse". In addition to Rich Homie Quan, the long-awaited record will include the songstress' collaborations with Miguel, Nas, Wale and Fabolous.
"The album itself was always most important because I wanted to make sure that it was a journey that was representative of who I am and what I've been through over the past three years," Carey recently told MTV News about the upcoming LP that's hitting the stores on May 27.
More Mariah Carey News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group