Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Thirsty' Feat. Rich Homie Quan
Three months after releasing Trey Songz-assisted "You're Mine (Eternal)", Mariah Carey returns with a new fresher track. Premiered on Power 105.1 on Tuesday, May 13, the song called "Thirsty" is a club-friendly slow-tempo R&B and hip-hop jam that features guest vocals from Rich Homie Quan.
"You're thirsty for a dream/ Leaving me drowning/ Boy, there ain't no S.O.S.," the 44-year-old diva sings in the Hit-Boy-produced track. "Filled with discontent/ Finding you can't quit/ Why you try to so damn hard?" Carey has also dropped a solo version of "Thirsty".
The song is set to be featured in Carey's upcoming album, "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse". In addition to Rich Homie Quan, the long-awaited record will include the songstress' collaborations with Miguel, Nas, Wale and Fabolous.
"The album itself was always most important because I wanted to make sure that it was a journey that was representative of who I am and what I've been through over the past three years," Carey recently told MTV News about the upcoming LP that's hitting the stores on May 27.
More Mariah Carey News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram