Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Thirsty' Feat. Rich Homie Quan
Three months after releasing Trey Songz-assisted "You're Mine (Eternal)", Mariah Carey returns with a new fresher track. Premiered on Power 105.1 on Tuesday, May 13, the song called "Thirsty" is a club-friendly slow-tempo R&B and hip-hop jam that features guest vocals from Rich Homie Quan.
"You're thirsty for a dream/ Leaving me drowning/ Boy, there ain't no S.O.S.," the 44-year-old diva sings in the Hit-Boy-produced track. "Filled with discontent/ Finding you can't quit/ Why you try to so damn hard?" Carey has also dropped a solo version of "Thirsty".
The song is set to be featured in Carey's upcoming album, "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse". In addition to Rich Homie Quan, the long-awaited record will include the songstress' collaborations with Miguel, Nas, Wale and Fabolous.
"The album itself was always most important because I wanted to make sure that it was a journey that was representative of who I am and what I've been through over the past three years," Carey recently told MTV News about the upcoming LP that's hitting the stores on May 27.
More Mariah Carey News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'