Miley Cyrus Denies Concert Rant Was About Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus has offered an explanation after she was said slamming Liam Hemsworth in an expletive-filled rant during a recent show in London. A video posted by a fan shows Cyrus saying, "Suck my fat d**k," but the "Wrecking Ball" singer said it wasn't about her ex-fiance.
"Just FYI what I said the other night at G.A.Y had nothing to do with Liam. I was just tryin to rile up the boys," she tweeted on Tuesday morning, May 13. "I don't usually respond to tabloidy stuff but this isn't something I want being spread around. It sounded hateful but not what I meant.." She added, "I never want hateful things being said about those I care about... I was just tooooo turnttttt up."
Cyrus was having a show at London's G-A-Y club when she launched the expletive-laden rant when introducing her song "Wrecking Ball". She did not mention any name, telling the audience, "So I'm gonna tell those motherf**kers that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat d**k."
During the gig, the twerking singer also performed some raunchy acts. She straddled a giant inflatable penis and simulated oral sex while performing on stage. The former Disney star shared a photo from the show on Instagram, writing, "Thank you GAY."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'