Miley Cyrus Denies Concert Rant Was About Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus has offered an explanation after she was said slamming Liam Hemsworth in an expletive-filled rant during a recent show in London. A video posted by a fan shows Cyrus saying, "Suck my fat d**k," but the "Wrecking Ball" singer said it wasn't about her ex-fiance.
"Just FYI what I said the other night at G.A.Y had nothing to do with Liam. I was just tryin to rile up the boys," she tweeted on Tuesday morning, May 13. "I don't usually respond to tabloidy stuff but this isn't something I want being spread around. It sounded hateful but not what I meant.." She added, "I never want hateful things being said about those I care about... I was just tooooo turnttttt up."
Cyrus was having a show at London's G-A-Y club when she launched the expletive-laden rant when introducing her song "Wrecking Ball". She did not mention any name, telling the audience, "So I'm gonna tell those motherf**kers that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat d**k."
During the gig, the twerking singer also performed some raunchy acts. She straddled a giant inflatable penis and simulated oral sex while performing on stage. The former Disney star shared a photo from the show on Instagram, writing, "Thank you GAY."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'