Miley Cyrus Denies Concert Rant Was About Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus has offered an explanation after she was said slamming Liam Hemsworth in an expletive-filled rant during a recent show in London. A video posted by a fan shows Cyrus saying, "Suck my fat d**k," but the "Wrecking Ball" singer said it wasn't about her ex-fiance.
"Just FYI what I said the other night at G.A.Y had nothing to do with Liam. I was just tryin to rile up the boys," she tweeted on Tuesday morning, May 13. "I don't usually respond to tabloidy stuff but this isn't something I want being spread around. It sounded hateful but not what I meant.." She added, "I never want hateful things being said about those I care about... I was just tooooo turnttttt up."
Cyrus was having a show at London's G-A-Y club when she launched the expletive-laden rant when introducing her song "Wrecking Ball". She did not mention any name, telling the audience, "So I'm gonna tell those motherf**kers that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat d**k."
During the gig, the twerking singer also performed some raunchy acts. She straddled a giant inflatable penis and simulated oral sex while performing on stage. The former Disney star shared a photo from the show on Instagram, writing, "Thank you GAY."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit