John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Share First Photo of Daughter Hazel
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt introduced their daughter Hazel three months after her arrival. The star of "The Office" took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 13 to share a photo of his adorable baby girl and show his support to anti-paparazzi photo campaign.
"Pics of kids should only come direct from parents. So I'm thrilled to introduce you guys to Hazel!!! #NoKidsPolicy," the proud father wrote. In the photo, baby Hazel can be seen staring at the camera with wide eyes. She wears a soft pink pajama and poses with one arm raised.
Krasinki and Blunt got married in 2010 after two years of dating. They welcomed Hazel on February 16. "Wanted to let the news out directly. Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!" he announced Hazel's arrival.
Back in January, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard called for boycott of magazines which buy paparazzi photos of celebrities' children. "The 'look at the celebs kid at the park!' teaches us a disengaged vouyerism. think abt how being followed by photos all day effects THE KID," Bell tweeted. "Now think about how you play the MOST NECESSARY role in the sad chain of events - the consumer. Things won't change till the consumer does." Shepard added, "Children shouldn't be stalked."
Pics of kids should only come direct from parents. So I'm thrilled to introduce you guys to Hazel!!! pic.twitter.com/qVvUTRdllP— John Krasinski (@johnkrasinski) May 13, 2014
More John Krasinski News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones