John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Share First Photo of Daughter Hazel
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt introduced their daughter Hazel three months after her arrival. The star of "The Office" took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 13 to share a photo of his adorable baby girl and show his support to anti-paparazzi photo campaign.
"Pics of kids should only come direct from parents. So I'm thrilled to introduce you guys to Hazel!!! #NoKidsPolicy," the proud father wrote. In the photo, baby Hazel can be seen staring at the camera with wide eyes. She wears a soft pink pajama and poses with one arm raised.
Krasinki and Blunt got married in 2010 after two years of dating. They welcomed Hazel on February 16. "Wanted to let the news out directly. Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!" he announced Hazel's arrival.
Back in January, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard called for boycott of magazines which buy paparazzi photos of celebrities' children. "The 'look at the celebs kid at the park!' teaches us a disengaged vouyerism. think abt how being followed by photos all day effects THE KID," Bell tweeted. "Now think about how you play the MOST NECESSARY role in the sad chain of events - the consumer. Things won't change till the consumer does." Shepard added, "Children shouldn't be stalked."
Pics of kids should only come direct from parents. So I'm thrilled to introduce you guys to Hazel!!!
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'