Taylor Swift's Rep Denies Zach Braff Dating Report
Taylor Swift was hit with the rumor that she's dating former "Scrubs" star Zach Braff. A representative of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer denied the story, saying the report that he had visited her Tribeca apartment was false.
Per Sugarscape, Swift was seen hanging out with Braff behind the scenes of his latest Broadway project, "Bullets Over Broadway", last month. It was sensitive time because the actor was on the verge of breaking up with girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley.
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up," an insider told Heat. "She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up."
A rep for Swift denied the report, telling Us Weekly, "Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever." Braff happens to be good friends with Swift's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.
More Taylor Swift News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'