Taylor Swift's Rep Denies Zach Braff Dating Report
Taylor Swift was hit with the rumor that she's dating former "Scrubs" star Zach Braff. A representative of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer denied the story, saying the report that he had visited her Tribeca apartment was false.
Per Sugarscape, Swift was seen hanging out with Braff behind the scenes of his latest Broadway project, "Bullets Over Broadway", last month. It was sensitive time because the actor was on the verge of breaking up with girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley.
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up," an insider told Heat. "She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up."
A rep for Swift denied the report, telling Us Weekly, "Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever." Braff happens to be good friends with Swift's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked