Taylor Swift's Rep Denies Zach Braff Dating Report
Taylor Swift was hit with the rumor that she's dating former "Scrubs" star Zach Braff. A representative of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer denied the story, saying the report that he had visited her Tribeca apartment was false.
Per Sugarscape, Swift was seen hanging out with Braff behind the scenes of his latest Broadway project, "Bullets Over Broadway", last month. It was sensitive time because the actor was on the verge of breaking up with girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley.
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up," an insider told Heat. "She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up."
A rep for Swift denied the report, telling Us Weekly, "Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever." Braff happens to be good friends with Swift's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.
More Taylor Swift News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body