Taylor Swift's Rep Denies Zach Braff Dating Report
Taylor Swift was hit with the rumor that she's dating former "Scrubs" star Zach Braff. A representative of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer denied the story, saying the report that he had visited her Tribeca apartment was false.
Per Sugarscape, Swift was seen hanging out with Braff behind the scenes of his latest Broadway project, "Bullets Over Broadway", last month. It was sensitive time because the actor was on the verge of breaking up with girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley.
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up," an insider told Heat. "She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up."
A rep for Swift denied the report, telling Us Weekly, "Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever." Braff happens to be good friends with Swift's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.
More Taylor Swift News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo