Taylor Swift's Rep Denies Zach Braff Dating Report
Taylor Swift was hit with the rumor that she's dating former "Scrubs" star Zach Braff. A representative of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer denied the story, saying the report that he had visited her Tribeca apartment was false.
Per Sugarscape, Swift was seen hanging out with Braff behind the scenes of his latest Broadway project, "Bullets Over Broadway", last month. It was sensitive time because the actor was on the verge of breaking up with girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley.
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up," an insider told Heat. "She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up."
A rep for Swift denied the report, telling Us Weekly, "Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever." Braff happens to be good friends with Swift's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.
More Taylor Swift News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce