'Arrow' Season 2 Finale Preview Shows The Flash in Action
Having a tie-in with "The Flash", "Arrow" is made use by The CW to promote its upcoming superhero series. The season finale preview of the sophomore series includes a glimpse at Barry Allen's alter ego showing off his power, running accross a field in super speed.
Fans can expect a longer look at the spin-off series by tuning into the season 2 finale of "Arrow", which will feature an epic showdown involving Slade's Blood Cult and Oliver's camp. Titled "Unthinkable", the episode will air Wednesday, May 14 at 8/7c on The CW.
"The Flash", starring Grant Gustin as the titular character, has received a series order from The CW along with "iZombie", "The Messengers" and "Jane the Virgin". "Arrow", meanwhile, has been renewed for a third season.
More Arrow News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'