Tom Cruise Fighting Octopus-Like Robots in New 'Edge of Tomorrow' Trailer
"Edge of Tomorrow" unleashes an extended trailer that features a lot of new footage. The new video reveals more about the plot details and gives a longer look at the octopus-like robots that storm the earth in a devastating war against aliens depicted in this Doug Liman-directed sci-fier.
Tom Cruise plays a new recruit who finds himself waking up in the past and repeatedly returning to war and reliving a fatal battle. As he passes through the time loop, he meets a more-experienced female soldier (Emily Blunt) who offers to train him so that he can survive the war.
Based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's Japanese novel "All You Need Is Kill", the film is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 6 this year. It is supported by the likes of Jeremy Piven, Lara Pulver, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste among others.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars