Tom Cruise Fighting Octopus-Like Robots in New 'Edge of Tomorrow' Trailer
"Edge of Tomorrow" unleashes an extended trailer that features a lot of new footage. The new video reveals more about the plot details and gives a longer look at the octopus-like robots that storm the earth in a devastating war against aliens depicted in this Doug Liman-directed sci-fier.
Tom Cruise plays a new recruit who finds himself waking up in the past and repeatedly returning to war and reliving a fatal battle. As he passes through the time loop, he meets a more-experienced female soldier (Emily Blunt) who offers to train him so that he can survive the war.
Based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's Japanese novel "All You Need Is Kill", the film is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 6 this year. It is supported by the likes of Jeremy Piven, Lara Pulver, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste among others.
More Edge of Tomorrow News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child