Tom Cruise Fighting Octopus-Like Robots in New 'Edge of Tomorrow' Trailer
"Edge of Tomorrow" unleashes an extended trailer that features a lot of new footage. The new video reveals more about the plot details and gives a longer look at the octopus-like robots that storm the earth in a devastating war against aliens depicted in this Doug Liman-directed sci-fier.
Tom Cruise plays a new recruit who finds himself waking up in the past and repeatedly returning to war and reliving a fatal battle. As he passes through the time loop, he meets a more-experienced female soldier (Emily Blunt) who offers to train him so that he can survive the war.
Based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's Japanese novel "All You Need Is Kill", the film is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 6 this year. It is supported by the likes of Jeremy Piven, Lara Pulver, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste among others.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour