Tom Cruise Fighting Octopus-Like Robots in New 'Edge of Tomorrow' Trailer
"Edge of Tomorrow" unleashes an extended trailer that features a lot of new footage. The new video reveals more about the plot details and gives a longer look at the octopus-like robots that storm the earth in a devastating war against aliens depicted in this Doug Liman-directed sci-fier.
Tom Cruise plays a new recruit who finds himself waking up in the past and repeatedly returning to war and reliving a fatal battle. As he passes through the time loop, he meets a more-experienced female soldier (Emily Blunt) who offers to train him so that he can survive the war.
Based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's Japanese novel "All You Need Is Kill", the film is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 6 this year. It is supported by the likes of Jeremy Piven, Lara Pulver, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste among others.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs