Tom Cruise Fighting Octopus-Like Robots in New 'Edge of Tomorrow' Trailer
"Edge of Tomorrow" unleashes an extended trailer that features a lot of new footage. The new video reveals more about the plot details and gives a longer look at the octopus-like robots that storm the earth in a devastating war against aliens depicted in this Doug Liman-directed sci-fier.
Tom Cruise plays a new recruit who finds himself waking up in the past and repeatedly returning to war and reliving a fatal battle. As he passes through the time loop, he meets a more-experienced female soldier (Emily Blunt) who offers to train him so that he can survive the war.
Based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's Japanese novel "All You Need Is Kill", the film is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 6 this year. It is supported by the likes of Jeremy Piven, Lara Pulver, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste among others.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart