Kelly Rowland and Tim Witherspoon Get Married in a 'Simple' Wedding
Kelly Rowland reportedly now is a married woman. Multiple sources claim that the former Destiny's Child member and her manager boyfriend Tim Witherspoon got married in a private ceremony a few days ago. According to Us Weekly, the pair tied the knot on Friday, May 9 in Costa Rica.
"It was a quick, simple ceremony - only around 30 people," a source says. Beyonce Knowles and her sister Solange Knowles reportedly were among the guests at the nuptials. In a photo posted on that day, the "Halo" singer seemingly dressed as a bridesmaid, captioning the Instagram photo with a simple "Good morning."
The singer confirmed that she was engaged to Witherspoon during an appearance on "The Queen Latifah Show" in December, saying that her boyfriend proposed to her when she was in Bulgaria. "He put a ring on it," she said.
"He asked me first on Skype and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other,' " Rowland shared. "It was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes."
Prior to having a relationship with Witherspoon, Rowland was engaged to former NFL star Roy Williams. The couple decided to go separate ways two months prior to their planned wedding in 2005.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit