Kelly Rowland and Tim Witherspoon Get Married in a 'Simple' Wedding
Kelly Rowland reportedly now is a married woman. Multiple sources claim that the former Destiny's Child member and her manager boyfriend Tim Witherspoon got married in a private ceremony a few days ago. According to Us Weekly, the pair tied the knot on Friday, May 9 in Costa Rica.
"It was a quick, simple ceremony - only around 30 people," a source says. Beyonce Knowles and her sister Solange Knowles reportedly were among the guests at the nuptials. In a photo posted on that day, the "Halo" singer seemingly dressed as a bridesmaid, captioning the Instagram photo with a simple "Good morning."
The singer confirmed that she was engaged to Witherspoon during an appearance on "The Queen Latifah Show" in December, saying that her boyfriend proposed to her when she was in Bulgaria. "He put a ring on it," she said.
"He asked me first on Skype and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other,' " Rowland shared. "It was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes."
Prior to having a relationship with Witherspoon, Rowland was engaged to former NFL star Roy Williams. The couple decided to go separate ways two months prior to their planned wedding in 2005.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'