Sam Worthington and Jim Sturgess Commit Crime in 'Kidnapping Freddy Heineken' Trailer
The first trailer for thriller "Kidnapping Freddy Heineken" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It stars Sam Worthington, Jim Sturgess, and Ryan Kwanten as the infamous kidnappers of Dutch beer mogul Freddy Heineken. They are joined in the cast by Dutch actor Mark van Eeuwen and Aussie star Thomas Cocquerel.
The movie is based on a real-life incident happening in 1983 when Heineken was kidnapped along with his driver Ab Doderer. The grandson of the Heineken brewery founder and his chauffeur were released after a ransom of 35 million Dutch guilders, $50 million now, was paid. It was the largest ransom ever paid back then.
Coming from the director of "The Girl who Played with Fire", the true-story pic features Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins as the beer tycoon Heineken. The film hasn't got a release date in the U.S.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic