Sam Worthington and Jim Sturgess Commit Crime in 'Kidnapping Freddy Heineken' Trailer
The first trailer for thriller "Kidnapping Freddy Heineken" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It stars Sam Worthington, Jim Sturgess, and Ryan Kwanten as the infamous kidnappers of Dutch beer mogul Freddy Heineken. They are joined in the cast by Dutch actor Mark van Eeuwen and Aussie star Thomas Cocquerel.
The movie is based on a real-life incident happening in 1983 when Heineken was kidnapped along with his driver Ab Doderer. The grandson of the Heineken brewery founder and his chauffeur were released after a ransom of 35 million Dutch guilders, $50 million now, was paid. It was the largest ransom ever paid back then.
Coming from the director of "The Girl who Played with Fire", the true-story pic features Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins as the beer tycoon Heineken. The film hasn't got a release date in the U.S.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6