Aaron Johnson Could Return for 'Kick-Ass 3'
It sounds like Aaron Johnson who played the title role in the first two "Kick-Ass" movies might be up to reprise his superhero character in the third installment if it gets made. While he is not signed on for the possible threequel, it might be a possibility.
"I'm not contracted to do three but I wasn't contracted to do No. 2 either, so you know," he said during a press conference for his new film "Godzilla". "I can't rule it out ..." His co-star Bryan Cranston jokingly chimed in, "How about Kick-Ass vs. Godzilla?"
Johnson will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron", with Elizabeth Olsen who plays his on-screen wife in "Godzilla" cast as his twin sister Scarlet Witch. He is also expected to appear in "Fifty Shades of Grey" directed by his wife Sam Taylor-Wood.
"Godzilla" is due worldwide on May 15 and hits U.S. the next day. "Age of Ultron" is slated for May 1, 2015, and "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to arrive on February 13, 2015.
While there is no official confirmation about "Kick-Ass 3", its creator Mark Millar once revealed his plan to make a trilogy movie. "Kick-Ass 3 is going to be the last one," he said. "If someone doesn't have a bullet proof vest like Superman and doesn't have Batman's millions then eventually he is going to turn the wrong corner and get his head kicked in or get shot in the face."
"So Kick-Ass needs to reflect that," he added. "There has to be something dramatic at the end, he cannot do this for the rest of his life."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed