Aaron Johnson Could Return for 'Kick-Ass 3'
It sounds like Aaron Johnson who played the title role in the first two "Kick-Ass" movies might be up to reprise his superhero character in the third installment if it gets made. While he is not signed on for the possible threequel, it might be a possibility.
"I'm not contracted to do three but I wasn't contracted to do No. 2 either, so you know," he said during a press conference for his new film "Godzilla". "I can't rule it out ..." His co-star Bryan Cranston jokingly chimed in, "How about Kick-Ass vs. Godzilla?"
Johnson will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron", with Elizabeth Olsen who plays his on-screen wife in "Godzilla" cast as his twin sister Scarlet Witch. He is also expected to appear in "Fifty Shades of Grey" directed by his wife Sam Taylor-Wood.
"Godzilla" is due worldwide on May 15 and hits U.S. the next day. "Age of Ultron" is slated for May 1, 2015, and "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to arrive on February 13, 2015.
While there is no official confirmation about "Kick-Ass 3", its creator Mark Millar once revealed his plan to make a trilogy movie. "Kick-Ass 3 is going to be the last one," he said. "If someone doesn't have a bullet proof vest like Superman and doesn't have Batman's millions then eventually he is going to turn the wrong corner and get his head kicked in or get shot in the face."
"So Kick-Ass needs to reflect that," he added. "There has to be something dramatic at the end, he cannot do this for the rest of his life."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami