Aaron Johnson Could Return for 'Kick-Ass 3'
It sounds like Aaron Johnson who played the title role in the first two "Kick-Ass" movies might be up to reprise his superhero character in the third installment if it gets made. While he is not signed on for the possible threequel, it might be a possibility.
"I'm not contracted to do three but I wasn't contracted to do No. 2 either, so you know," he said during a press conference for his new film "Godzilla". "I can't rule it out ..." His co-star Bryan Cranston jokingly chimed in, "How about Kick-Ass vs. Godzilla?"
Johnson will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron", with Elizabeth Olsen who plays his on-screen wife in "Godzilla" cast as his twin sister Scarlet Witch. He is also expected to appear in "Fifty Shades of Grey" directed by his wife Sam Taylor-Wood.
"Godzilla" is due worldwide on May 15 and hits U.S. the next day. "Age of Ultron" is slated for May 1, 2015, and "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to arrive on February 13, 2015.
While there is no official confirmation about "Kick-Ass 3", its creator Mark Millar once revealed his plan to make a trilogy movie. "Kick-Ass 3 is going to be the last one," he said. "If someone doesn't have a bullet proof vest like Superman and doesn't have Batman's millions then eventually he is going to turn the wrong corner and get his head kicked in or get shot in the face."
"So Kick-Ass needs to reflect that," he added. "There has to be something dramatic at the end, he cannot do this for the rest of his life."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified