Usher Performs New Track 'Good Kisser' on 'The Voice'
Usher didn't only serve as a coach in the Monday, May 12 episode of "The Voice", but he also hit the stage of the singing competition as a performer. The R&B singer excited the crowd with the first live performance of his newest track called "Good Kisser".
He appeared in front of a bright neon light that looked similar to the one used in the track's official music video. The 35-year-old star showed off his smooth vocals and some impressive choreography while being joined by several backing dancers.
"Good Kisser" and its Chris Sims-directed visuals were released earlier this month. The song will likely be featured in Usher's new album that's currently still in the works.
The yet-to-be-titled record is expected to come out later this year. Last week, Usher revealed that he had worked with Chris Brown for the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself". In an interview on Revolt Live, he said, "The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions."
"There's a lot mystery I think about a lot of things and the reality is we all are human. And though we may all experience hardship, it's in those times that people should really rally and remember why you fell in love with the person," he added. The title of the two superstars' collaboration is still kept under wrap.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media