Usher Performs New Track 'Good Kisser' on 'The Voice'
Usher didn't only serve as a coach in the Monday, May 12 episode of "The Voice", but he also hit the stage of the singing competition as a performer. The R&B singer excited the crowd with the first live performance of his newest track called "Good Kisser".
He appeared in front of a bright neon light that looked similar to the one used in the track's official music video. The 35-year-old star showed off his smooth vocals and some impressive choreography while being joined by several backing dancers.
"Good Kisser" and its Chris Sims-directed visuals were released earlier this month. The song will likely be featured in Usher's new album that's currently still in the works.
The yet-to-be-titled record is expected to come out later this year. Last week, Usher revealed that he had worked with Chris Brown for the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself". In an interview on Revolt Live, he said, "The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions."
"There's a lot mystery I think about a lot of things and the reality is we all are human. And though we may all experience hardship, it's in those times that people should really rally and remember why you fell in love with the person," he added. The title of the two superstars' collaboration is still kept under wrap.
More Usher News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child