Kelly Rowland, Spike Lee and More Tapped for Pepsi's New Visual Album
Pepsi has tapped a few big names in both music and film for their just-announced visual album. Titled "Beats of the Beautiful Game", the project is made to celebrate soccer during the upcoming World Cup.
Kelly Rowland is one of the musicians whose work will be featured in the album. The former Destiny's Child member's new song called "The Game" is set to come along with its accompanying music video that was directed by filmmaker Spike Lee.
Rowland has shared her excitement to be involved in Pepsi's unique campaign. "What I love about this is how creative it is. It's a project with a whole bunch of different artists being able to do different songs. I'm excited about being a part of something like this," she said.
"To be honest, it'll be a great marketing tool for Pepsi," Lee added. "There's no reason I'd try to deny that."
"Beats of the Beautiful Game" will be released on June 10 with a new track and short film coming out each week starting May 20. The project will also include works by Janelle Monae, Timbaland, Rita Ora as well as Idris Elba.
More Kelly Rowland News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated