Kelly Rowland, Spike Lee and More Tapped for Pepsi's New Visual Album
Pepsi has tapped a few big names in both music and film for their just-announced visual album. Titled "Beats of the Beautiful Game", the project is made to celebrate soccer during the upcoming World Cup.
Kelly Rowland is one of the musicians whose work will be featured in the album. The former Destiny's Child member's new song called "The Game" is set to come along with its accompanying music video that was directed by filmmaker Spike Lee.
Rowland has shared her excitement to be involved in Pepsi's unique campaign. "What I love about this is how creative it is. It's a project with a whole bunch of different artists being able to do different songs. I'm excited about being a part of something like this," she said.
"To be honest, it'll be a great marketing tool for Pepsi," Lee added. "There's no reason I'd try to deny that."
"Beats of the Beautiful Game" will be released on June 10 with a new track and short film coming out each week starting May 20. The project will also include works by Janelle Monae, Timbaland, Rita Ora as well as Idris Elba.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'