Kelly Rowland, Spike Lee and More Tapped for Pepsi's New Visual Album
Pepsi has tapped a few big names in both music and film for their just-announced visual album. Titled "Beats of the Beautiful Game", the project is made to celebrate soccer during the upcoming World Cup.
Kelly Rowland is one of the musicians whose work will be featured in the album. The former Destiny's Child member's new song called "The Game" is set to come along with its accompanying music video that was directed by filmmaker Spike Lee.
Rowland has shared her excitement to be involved in Pepsi's unique campaign. "What I love about this is how creative it is. It's a project with a whole bunch of different artists being able to do different songs. I'm excited about being a part of something like this," she said.
"To be honest, it'll be a great marketing tool for Pepsi," Lee added. "There's no reason I'd try to deny that."
"Beats of the Beautiful Game" will be released on June 10 with a new track and short film coming out each week starting May 20. The project will also include works by Janelle Monae, Timbaland, Rita Ora as well as Idris Elba.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues