Kelly Rowland, Spike Lee and More Tapped for Pepsi's New Visual Album
Pepsi has tapped a few big names in both music and film for their just-announced visual album. Titled "Beats of the Beautiful Game", the project is made to celebrate soccer during the upcoming World Cup.
Kelly Rowland is one of the musicians whose work will be featured in the album. The former Destiny's Child member's new song called "The Game" is set to come along with its accompanying music video that was directed by filmmaker Spike Lee.
Rowland has shared her excitement to be involved in Pepsi's unique campaign. "What I love about this is how creative it is. It's a project with a whole bunch of different artists being able to do different songs. I'm excited about being a part of something like this," she said.
"To be honest, it'll be a great marketing tool for Pepsi," Lee added. "There's no reason I'd try to deny that."
"Beats of the Beautiful Game" will be released on June 10 with a new track and short film coming out each week starting May 20. The project will also include works by Janelle Monae, Timbaland, Rita Ora as well as Idris Elba.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding