'Modern Family' Previews a Bump on Mitch and Cam's Wedding Day
The long-awaited "Modern Family" wedding is finally happening. In anticipation of the big day for their characters, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet stopped by "Good Morning America" on Monday, May 12 to share a sneak peek at the wedding.
The short clip does not feature any footage from the nuptials, but gives a look at a bump on Mitch and Cam's wedding day. Mitch tries to calm Cam down as the latter gets anxious when learning that he doesn't have his tuxedo.
To share the happiness with other couples, the show is covering the cost of all marriage licenses and wedding ceremonies at the New York City Clerk's office (141 Worth Street, New York, NY 10013) on Monday, May 12 from 8:30 A.M. to 3:45 P.M. ET.
The wedding is split into two parts. In the first part which airs Wednesday, May 14, "Mitch and Cam's big day is finally here and nothing can ruin it, until nothing turns into a whole lot of somethings and puts wedding planner extraordinaire Pepper Saltzman (guest star Nathan Lane) to the test. Meanwhile, Jay and Gloria host the Tuckers, Phil squeezes in an eye procedure before the festivities and Claire embraces her role as 'best woman.' "
The second part will air a week later, on May 21.
More Modern Family News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic