Jermaine Jackson: Michael Jackson's Posthumous Album Disappoints Me
Jermaine Jackson is not a fan of Michael Jackson's new posthumous album, "Xscape". In a new interview with TMZ, the late King of Pop's older brother talked about the 8-track new record which was executive produced by Timbaland.
The 59-year-old star said that he hadn't listened to the LP in its entirety. "I heard some of the songs, I love 'Xscape', but I haven't heard the whole CD yet so until I hear it I can't give you an honest opinion. We have nothing to do with that, it's all the estate," he told the site.
He then expressed his disappointment that none of Michael's siblings was involved in the making of the album. "They're just putting it together the way they want, they don't contact us, so..."
He added that a new Jackson 5 album would be a better idea than another MJ posthumous release, saying, ''Timbaland could have been me. The original Jackson Five back together, on record, what's wrong with that? And I love Timbaland by the way, nothing against Timbaland, but that could have been us.''
"Xscape" will be released on May 13. The project has drawn both positive and negative reviews from fans. Its lead single, "Love Never Felt So Good", has so far peaked at No. 20 on Billboard 100.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked