Jermaine Jackson: Michael Jackson's Posthumous Album Disappoints Me
Jermaine Jackson is not a fan of Michael Jackson's new posthumous album, "Xscape". In a new interview with TMZ, the late King of Pop's older brother talked about the 8-track new record which was executive produced by Timbaland.
The 59-year-old star said that he hadn't listened to the LP in its entirety. "I heard some of the songs, I love 'Xscape', but I haven't heard the whole CD yet so until I hear it I can't give you an honest opinion. We have nothing to do with that, it's all the estate," he told the site.
He then expressed his disappointment that none of Michael's siblings was involved in the making of the album. "They're just putting it together the way they want, they don't contact us, so..."
He added that a new Jackson 5 album would be a better idea than another MJ posthumous release, saying, ''Timbaland could have been me. The original Jackson Five back together, on record, what's wrong with that? And I love Timbaland by the way, nothing against Timbaland, but that could have been us.''
"Xscape" will be released on May 13. The project has drawn both positive and negative reviews from fans. Its lead single, "Love Never Felt So Good", has so far peaked at No. 20 on Billboard 100.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular