Sherri Shepherd Files Her Own Divorce Papers
Sherri Shepherd may remain mum about her split from husband Lamar Sally on "The View" and her Twitter page but she quietly slapped him with a divorce filing. The talk show co-host filed her own divorce documents a week after Sally filed for legal separation from her.
Shepherd filed her documents in New Jersey, citing irreconcilable differences. According to TMZ, Shepherd made no mention about their unborn child, a baby boy who is due in July via surrogate, in her filings. Sally wanted a full legal and physical custody of the baby with "reasonable" visitation for Shepherd.
While Sally asked for their prenup to be "invalidated on grounds of fraud," Shepherd wanted it "enforced." Married in August 2011, Shepherd and Sally agreed in the prenup that he would get only $60,000 if the marriage lasted two to five years.
Shepherd appeared on the Monday, May 12 episode of "The View" as usual without mentioning her life drama. "She was really in business mode," the show source told PEOPLE. "She clearly is not ready to talk about these issues, and everyone wanted to respect that."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal