'Transformers: Age of Extinction' New Poster and Stills Show Off New Weapons
A giant robot T-Rex becomes the centerpiece of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" new poster. Fans are given a closer and detailed look of Optimus Prime riding the Grimlocks while holding his gigantic sword.
Beside the main key art, Paramount Pictures has also released several other stills from the movie that boast the new weapons. Bumblebee is seen with star-alike plates on his arms and a gun which is slightly different from the one he used in the last film. Optimus Prime's power sword is given a close-up look in one of the pics.
Speaking of the armory that are used in the fourth film, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura said, "The sword is emblematic of what we've done to Optimus Prime as a whole. He's been upgraded with more abilities." The autobot disguised himself as a Western Star truck which is bullet-hole ridden while Bumblebee disguised himself as a yellow Camaro. They ''are bigger and badder-ass than they have ever been," said di Bonaventura.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" begins three years after the Battle of Chicago. Shia LaBeouf is no longer in the picture, being replaced by a set of new faces including Mark Wahlberg. Set in Texas, the film follows a mechanic and his daughter who make a discovery that brings down the Autobots, Decepticons, and a paranoid government agency down on them.
"A lot of people are like, 'What does that mean, Transformers 4?' It's like Batman with a new suit. We needed to change the look from top to bottom," Michael Bay who directed the live-action movie previously said. "Age of Extinction" hits U.S. theaters June 27.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says