Austin Mahone Has 'Worst Show Ever' After People Faint at Sacramento Concert
Austin Mahone called his recent concert in Sacramento the "worst show ever." On Sunday night, May 11, the 18-year-old hearttrob said on Twitter that some concertgoers had unfortunate incidents at the event that took place earlier in the day.
"Thanks Sacramento... I pray for the girl that passed out and that they found those 3 missing children that wandered off. #worstshowever," he wrote. The "MMM Yeah" singer didn't give further explanation.
Mahone served as a performer at the EndFest which was hosted by 107.9 The End. According to fans' tweets, multiple people passed out during the day-long event and several shows were paused due to the medical emergencies. The fest also featured an appearance from Ed Sheeran.
Mahone is currently gearing up to release "The Secret", which is arriving on May 27 as an EP instead of a full-length. "I've been working on this for about two years now, so I'm excited to finally release this to my fans and the world. I know they're all going to enjoy it," the pop star recently said of his upcoming release in an interview with CBS News.
In the interview, he also talked about his dream collaboration and hitting the studio with Justin Bieber. He went on revealing that his first LP would likely come out in November.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik