will.i.am Rants on Twitter After He Was 'Kicked Out' of First Class Lounge
will.i.am apparently just had a not-so-good experience with an airlines. The multi-talented musician took to Twitter on Saturday, May 10, to tell his 12 million followers that he was kicked out of United Airlines First Class lounge after he was told that his membership card was fake.
"#unitedAIRLINES is the worse. Im a member & I have my card to prove it. but they tell me my card is fake & kick me out the lounge #ouch," he said in a post. "I fly so much...a business should know who their customers are. [It's] ok [i'm] making this my lounge," the coach on "The Voice (UK)" added, sharing a photo of a chair.
A pilot from the airlines, however, recognized him. He revealed in another post, "I get kicked out of the @united lounge because they say I'm not a member ... oh well ... and then the @united pilot asks me to take a selfie."
The Black Eyed Peas member did not reveal where the alleged incident took place. Prior to sharing the story, he wrote about supporting Sean "P. Diddy" Combs when he received an honorary doctorate degree in humanities from Howard University in Washington D.C.
Ha ha ha I got kick out the club...http://t.co/DdKFvKXO7q— will.i.am (@iamwill) May 10, 2014
I fly so much...a business should know who their customers are...its ok im making this my lounge http://t.co/aZwGboQN6j— will.i.am (@iamwill) May 10, 2014
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots