will.i.am Rants on Twitter After He Was 'Kicked Out' of First Class Lounge
will.i.am apparently just had a not-so-good experience with an airlines. The multi-talented musician took to Twitter on Saturday, May 10, to tell his 12 million followers that he was kicked out of United Airlines First Class lounge after he was told that his membership card was fake.
"#unitedAIRLINES is the worse. Im a member & I have my card to prove it. but they tell me my card is fake & kick me out the lounge #ouch," he said in a post. "I fly so much...a business should know who their customers are. [It's] ok [i'm] making this my lounge," the coach on "The Voice (UK)" added, sharing a photo of a chair.
A pilot from the airlines, however, recognized him. He revealed in another post, "I get kicked out of the @united lounge because they say I'm not a member ... oh well ... and then the @united pilot asks me to take a selfie."
The Black Eyed Peas member did not reveal where the alleged incident took place. Prior to sharing the story, he wrote about supporting Sean "P. Diddy" Combs when he received an honorary doctorate degree in humanities from Howard University in Washington D.C.
Ha ha ha I got kick out the club...
More will.i.am News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?