will.i.am Rants on Twitter After He Was 'Kicked Out' of First Class Lounge
will.i.am apparently just had a not-so-good experience with an airlines. The multi-talented musician took to Twitter on Saturday, May 10, to tell his 12 million followers that he was kicked out of United Airlines First Class lounge after he was told that his membership card was fake.
"#unitedAIRLINES is the worse. Im a member & I have my card to prove it. but they tell me my card is fake & kick me out the lounge #ouch," he said in a post. "I fly so much...a business should know who their customers are. [It's] ok [i'm] making this my lounge," the coach on "The Voice (UK)" added, sharing a photo of a chair.
A pilot from the airlines, however, recognized him. He revealed in another post, "I get kicked out of the @united lounge because they say I'm not a member ... oh well ... and then the @united pilot asks me to take a selfie."
The Black Eyed Peas member did not reveal where the alleged incident took place. Prior to sharing the story, he wrote about supporting Sean "P. Diddy" Combs when he received an honorary doctorate degree in humanities from Howard University in Washington D.C.
Ha ha ha I got kick out the club...
More will.i.am News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group