will.i.am Rants on Twitter After He Was 'Kicked Out' of First Class Lounge
will.i.am apparently just had a not-so-good experience with an airlines. The multi-talented musician took to Twitter on Saturday, May 10, to tell his 12 million followers that he was kicked out of United Airlines First Class lounge after he was told that his membership card was fake.
"#unitedAIRLINES is the worse. Im a member & I have my card to prove it. but they tell me my card is fake & kick me out the lounge #ouch," he said in a post. "I fly so much...a business should know who their customers are. [It's] ok [i'm] making this my lounge," the coach on "The Voice (UK)" added, sharing a photo of a chair.
A pilot from the airlines, however, recognized him. He revealed in another post, "I get kicked out of the @united lounge because they say I'm not a member ... oh well ... and then the @united pilot asks me to take a selfie."
The Black Eyed Peas member did not reveal where the alleged incident took place. Prior to sharing the story, he wrote about supporting Sean "P. Diddy" Combs when he received an honorary doctorate degree in humanities from Howard University in Washington D.C.
Ha ha ha I got kick out the club...
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo