Pics: Elizabeth Olsen Shines at 'Godzilla' London Premiere
"Godzilla" cast stormed into England for the premiere of the movie on Sunday, May 11. Lead actress Elizabeth Olsen became the belle of the ball, literally shining in a dramatic midnight blue gown by Elie Saab which featured a sheer skirt.
The 25-year-old actress posed on the red carpet rolled outside Odeon Leicester Square in London with fiance Boyd Holbrook, who suited up for the special occasion. She shared a laugh with co-stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Johnson, the latter of which brought along his director wife Sam Taylor-Wood.
Also supporting the event were British stars including former "The X Factor" contestant Diana Vickers, actor Andy Serkis, actress Ali Bastian, singer Liz McClarnon and comedian Jimmy Carr, who came with girlfriend Karoline Copping.
"Godzilla", directed by Gareth Edwards, will hit U.S. cinemas on May 16. In this latest take on Toho's iconic character, the world's most famous monster is pitted against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.
Johnson and Olsen will also share screen in "Avengers: Age of Ultron", where they portray Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver respectively. In a recent interview with TotalFilm, she described her character as "incredibly perceptive" and "quick-witted." The Joss Whedon-directed superhero flick is scheduled to arrive May 1, 2015 in the States.
Elizabeth Olsen & Aaron Taylor-Johnson Talk "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Roles:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'