Justin Bieber Reportedly Gets Booed by the Crowd at L.A. Clippers Game
Justin Bieber apparently did not really get warm welcome when he was at the L.A. Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game in L.A. on Mother's Day. "The entire placed booed him when Staples Center cameras put him on the jumbotron," a source told E! News. The "Baby" singer wore a white top and dark pants at the game and sat beside his mother Pattie Mallette.
The Biebs and his mother, however, had fun taking selfie at the Staples Center. The Canadian heartthrob then uploaded the selfie on Twitter. "Took my mom to the game.. She's more [focused] on the food :p," he wrote.
On Sunday, May 11, Bieber also took to social media to send a message for Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom @pattiemallette. I love u with all my heart!! #HonorThyMother," Bieber wrote, attaching a photo of him as a child.
He added in another post, "I love my mamma! @pattiemallette this is our day. Happy Mother's Day. I love you." The 20-year-old entertainer then shared a sweet photo of him hugging his smiling mother on Instagram, captioning the snap, "My mom has taught me how to love, forgive and believe. She is my everything."
Took my mom to the game.. She's more focussed on the food :p http://t.co/weD5DJ1ziM
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked