Justin Bieber Reportedly Gets Booed by the Crowd at L.A. Clippers Game
Justin Bieber apparently did not really get warm welcome when he was at the L.A. Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game in L.A. on Mother's Day. "The entire placed booed him when Staples Center cameras put him on the jumbotron," a source told E! News. The "Baby" singer wore a white top and dark pants at the game and sat beside his mother Pattie Mallette.
The Biebs and his mother, however, had fun taking selfie at the Staples Center. The Canadian heartthrob then uploaded the selfie on Twitter. "Took my mom to the game.. She's more [focused] on the food :p," he wrote.
On Sunday, May 11, Bieber also took to social media to send a message for Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom @pattiemallette. I love u with all my heart!! #HonorThyMother," Bieber wrote, attaching a photo of him as a child.
He added in another post, "I love my mamma! @pattiemallette this is our day. Happy Mother's Day. I love you." The 20-year-old entertainer then shared a sweet photo of him hugging his smiling mother on Instagram, captioning the snap, "My mom has taught me how to love, forgive and believe. She is my everything."
Took my mom to the game.. She's more focussed on the food :p http://t.co/weD5DJ1ziM
More Justin Bieber News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch