Justin Bieber Reportedly Gets Booed by the Crowd at L.A. Clippers Game
Justin Bieber apparently did not really get warm welcome when he was at the L.A. Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game in L.A. on Mother's Day. "The entire placed booed him when Staples Center cameras put him on the jumbotron," a source told E! News. The "Baby" singer wore a white top and dark pants at the game and sat beside his mother Pattie Mallette.
The Biebs and his mother, however, had fun taking selfie at the Staples Center. The Canadian heartthrob then uploaded the selfie on Twitter. "Took my mom to the game.. She's more [focused] on the food :p," he wrote.
On Sunday, May 11, Bieber also took to social media to send a message for Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom @pattiemallette. I love u with all my heart!! #HonorThyMother," Bieber wrote, attaching a photo of him as a child.
He added in another post, "I love my mamma! @pattiemallette this is our day. Happy Mother's Day. I love you." The 20-year-old entertainer then shared a sweet photo of him hugging his smiling mother on Instagram, captioning the snap, "My mom has taught me how to love, forgive and believe. She is my everything."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video