George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Host Star-Studded Engagement Party
George Clooney and his fiance Amal Alamuddin held a party to celebrate their engagement over the weekend. According to E! News, the couple held a low-key party on Sunday night, May 11 at Cafe Habana in Malibu. A source said that the bash started at 7 P.M.
Clooney's human right lawyer fiancee was photographed wearing a green top, a black jacket and short pants while the star of "The Monuments Men" actor reportedly sported a blue shirt and jeans. The pair were joined by some celebrity friends which included U2's frontman Bono, Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.
Clooney and the British lawyer got engaged last month after a few months of dating. Shortly after the news emerged, Clooney's father Nicholas confirmed the engagement, telling New York Daily News, "It's true, and we're thrilled. We think Amal is a wonderful girl, and it's wonderful news. We think it will be a great marriage."
Last week, the two were seen having a vacation in Cabo San Lucas. According to E! News, they had a dinner and was joined by a group of friends at Harbard, where the couple held hands throughout the night and laughed. "You can tell these two are in love," an eyewitness said.
More George Clooney News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed