George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Host Star-Studded Engagement Party
George Clooney and his fiance Amal Alamuddin held a party to celebrate their engagement over the weekend. According to E! News, the couple held a low-key party on Sunday night, May 11 at Cafe Habana in Malibu. A source said that the bash started at 7 P.M.
Clooney's human right lawyer fiancee was photographed wearing a green top, a black jacket and short pants while the star of "The Monuments Men" actor reportedly sported a blue shirt and jeans. The pair were joined by some celebrity friends which included U2's frontman Bono, Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.
Clooney and the British lawyer got engaged last month after a few months of dating. Shortly after the news emerged, Clooney's father Nicholas confirmed the engagement, telling New York Daily News, "It's true, and we're thrilled. We think Amal is a wonderful girl, and it's wonderful news. We think it will be a great marriage."
Last week, the two were seen having a vacation in Cabo San Lucas. According to E! News, they had a dinner and was joined by a group of friends at Harbard, where the couple held hands throughout the night and laughed. "You can tell these two are in love," an eyewitness said.
More George Clooney News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die