George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Host Star-Studded Engagement Party
George Clooney and his fiance Amal Alamuddin held a party to celebrate their engagement over the weekend. According to E! News, the couple held a low-key party on Sunday night, May 11 at Cafe Habana in Malibu. A source said that the bash started at 7 P.M.
Clooney's human right lawyer fiancee was photographed wearing a green top, a black jacket and short pants while the star of "The Monuments Men" actor reportedly sported a blue shirt and jeans. The pair were joined by some celebrity friends which included U2's frontman Bono, Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.
Clooney and the British lawyer got engaged last month after a few months of dating. Shortly after the news emerged, Clooney's father Nicholas confirmed the engagement, telling New York Daily News, "It's true, and we're thrilled. We think Amal is a wonderful girl, and it's wonderful news. We think it will be a great marriage."
Last week, the two were seen having a vacation in Cabo San Lucas. According to E! News, they had a dinner and was joined by a group of friends at Harbard, where the couple held hands throughout the night and laughed. "You can tell these two are in love," an eyewitness said.
More George Clooney News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs