George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Host Star-Studded Engagement Party
George Clooney and his fiance Amal Alamuddin held a party to celebrate their engagement over the weekend. According to E! News, the couple held a low-key party on Sunday night, May 11 at Cafe Habana in Malibu. A source said that the bash started at 7 P.M.
Clooney's human right lawyer fiancee was photographed wearing a green top, a black jacket and short pants while the star of "The Monuments Men" actor reportedly sported a blue shirt and jeans. The pair were joined by some celebrity friends which included U2's frontman Bono, Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.
Clooney and the British lawyer got engaged last month after a few months of dating. Shortly after the news emerged, Clooney's father Nicholas confirmed the engagement, telling New York Daily News, "It's true, and we're thrilled. We think Amal is a wonderful girl, and it's wonderful news. We think it will be a great marriage."
Last week, the two were seen having a vacation in Cabo San Lucas. According to E! News, they had a dinner and was joined by a group of friends at Harbard, where the couple held hands throughout the night and laughed. "You can tell these two are in love," an eyewitness said.
More George Clooney News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia