Jennifer Lawrence Says Nicholas Hoult Is a 'Great Roommate'
Jennifer Lawrence enjoys working with Nicholas Hoult in the same movie. The Oscar-winning actress told PEOPLE that working with her real-life boyfriend in "X Men: Days of Future Past" was "great." Speaking to the magazine at the flick's New York premiere, she added, "He's a fantastic actor, wonderful co-star, great roommate."
Lawrence plays blue-skinned mutant Mystique in the Bryan Singer-directed movie while her British boyfriend plays Beast. They are joined by other cast members such as Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Halle Berry. "It was really exciting because this was the best cast ever," Lawrence commented on her cast mates.
Hoult previously also shared similar opinion about working with his girlfriend in a same project. He told V magazine, "It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time. So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together."
Lawrence wore a Jason Wu dress at the New York event. The tumble-prone star, who nearly lost her balance at the movie premiere, completed her look with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, a Kotur clutch, and Ana Khouri jewelry.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny