Jennifer Lawrence Says Nicholas Hoult Is a 'Great Roommate'
Jennifer Lawrence enjoys working with Nicholas Hoult in the same movie. The Oscar-winning actress told PEOPLE that working with her real-life boyfriend in "X Men: Days of Future Past" was "great." Speaking to the magazine at the flick's New York premiere, she added, "He's a fantastic actor, wonderful co-star, great roommate."
Lawrence plays blue-skinned mutant Mystique in the Bryan Singer-directed movie while her British boyfriend plays Beast. They are joined by other cast members such as Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Halle Berry. "It was really exciting because this was the best cast ever," Lawrence commented on her cast mates.
Hoult previously also shared similar opinion about working with his girlfriend in a same project. He told V magazine, "It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time. So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together."
Lawrence wore a Jason Wu dress at the New York event. The tumble-prone star, who nearly lost her balance at the movie premiere, completed her look with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, a Kotur clutch, and Ana Khouri jewelry.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time