Jennifer Lawrence Says Nicholas Hoult Is a 'Great Roommate'
Jennifer Lawrence enjoys working with Nicholas Hoult in the same movie. The Oscar-winning actress told PEOPLE that working with her real-life boyfriend in "X Men: Days of Future Past" was "great." Speaking to the magazine at the flick's New York premiere, she added, "He's a fantastic actor, wonderful co-star, great roommate."
Lawrence plays blue-skinned mutant Mystique in the Bryan Singer-directed movie while her British boyfriend plays Beast. They are joined by other cast members such as Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Halle Berry. "It was really exciting because this was the best cast ever," Lawrence commented on her cast mates.
Hoult previously also shared similar opinion about working with his girlfriend in a same project. He told V magazine, "It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time. So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together."
Lawrence wore a Jason Wu dress at the New York event. The tumble-prone star, who nearly lost her balance at the movie premiere, completed her look with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, a Kotur clutch, and Ana Khouri jewelry.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women