Report: Britney Spears Offered $12M to Extend Las Vegas Residency
Britney Spears will likely stay in Las Vegas longer than expected. The 32-year-old diva has reportedly been offered $12 million to extend her residency at Planet Hollywood's Axis theater for two more years.
According to New York Daily News, a senior executive at Caesars Entertainment has confirmed that the casino's management wants the pop superstar to continue the "Britney Spears: Piece Of Me" show until at least Christmas 2016.
"Britney Spears has been a great success for the company and will be extended, if she wants to do it, and I cannot see why not," Caesars Palace President Gary Selesner said. "She has been filling out the place every night, and she is enjoying it and is in good health."
Spears kicked off her two-year Las Vegas residency last December, just a few weeks after she put out her latest album "Britney Jean". Each show runs for 90 minutes and features the singer performing her old and new hits. With the current deal, Spears is earning $30 million.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom