Lea Michele Shares Heartwarming Photo of Cory Monteith on His Birthday
Lea Michele shared a sweet photo of Cory Monteith on his birthday. The "Cannonball" singer took to Twitter on Sunday, May 11 to honor what would have been his 32nd birthday, uploading a black-and-white snap of her late boyfriend laughing. She wrote, "The biggest heart and most beautiful smile.. In all of our hearts.. We love you so. Happy Birthday."
Monteith passed away on July 13, 2013 due to "mixed drug toxicity, involving intravenous heroin use combined with the ingestion of alcohol." Michele's album "Louder", released in March, features a tribute song called "If You Say So" which is about their last conversation.
"It's about my last conversation that I had with him," she told Seventeen magazine. "I spoke to a woman who lost her son, and she mentioned how grateful she was that the last words she said to her son before he died were, 'I love you.' Mine were that as well. [The song] is just about that."
On Friday, the "Glee" star was seen grabbing a smoothie with her parents Edith and Marc Sarfati in Beverly Hills. She was seen wearing a jacket over a white top and black shorts during the outing. She also sported a New York Yankees cap and sunglasses.
More Lea Michele News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent