Lea Michele Shares Heartwarming Photo of Cory Monteith on His Birthday
Lea Michele shared a sweet photo of Cory Monteith on his birthday. The "Cannonball" singer took to Twitter on Sunday, May 11 to honor what would have been his 32nd birthday, uploading a black-and-white snap of her late boyfriend laughing. She wrote, "The biggest heart and most beautiful smile.. In all of our hearts.. We love you so. Happy Birthday."
Monteith passed away on July 13, 2013 due to "mixed drug toxicity, involving intravenous heroin use combined with the ingestion of alcohol." Michele's album "Louder", released in March, features a tribute song called "If You Say So" which is about their last conversation.
"It's about my last conversation that I had with him," she told Seventeen magazine. "I spoke to a woman who lost her son, and she mentioned how grateful she was that the last words she said to her son before he died were, 'I love you.' Mine were that as well. [The song] is just about that."
On Friday, the "Glee" star was seen grabbing a smoothie with her parents Edith and Marc Sarfati in Beverly Hills. She was seen wearing a jacket over a white top and black shorts during the outing. She also sported a New York Yankees cap and sunglasses.
More Lea Michele News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit