Lea Michele Shares Heartwarming Photo of Cory Monteith on His Birthday
Lea Michele shared a sweet photo of Cory Monteith on his birthday. The "Cannonball" singer took to Twitter on Sunday, May 11 to honor what would have been his 32nd birthday, uploading a black-and-white snap of her late boyfriend laughing. She wrote, "The biggest heart and most beautiful smile.. In all of our hearts.. We love you so. Happy Birthday."
Monteith passed away on July 13, 2013 due to "mixed drug toxicity, involving intravenous heroin use combined with the ingestion of alcohol." Michele's album "Louder", released in March, features a tribute song called "If You Say So" which is about their last conversation.
"It's about my last conversation that I had with him," she told Seventeen magazine. "I spoke to a woman who lost her son, and she mentioned how grateful she was that the last words she said to her son before he died were, 'I love you.' Mine were that as well. [The song] is just about that."
On Friday, the "Glee" star was seen grabbing a smoothie with her parents Edith and Marc Sarfati in Beverly Hills. She was seen wearing a jacket over a white top and black shorts during the outing. She also sported a New York Yankees cap and sunglasses.
More Lea Michele News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'