Sam Taylor-Wood Says Hubby Aaron Johnson Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Aaron Johnson is added to the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Godzilla" actor who will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is confirmed by his director wife, Sam Taylor-Wood, to appear in the sexually-charged movie.
Sam broke the news when coming to the "Godzilla" premiere with her hubby. When asked by Access Hollywood if she found a way to get him in her movie, the director said, "Actually, I have," after momentarily hesitating to answer the question.
She didn't reveal what role Aaron was going to play, but she said the movie was "going good." "I'm editing it right now, so Iím deep in the thick of it," she explained. Her husband then gently reminded her, "Hush, hush. Don't give anything away yet."
An adaptation of E.L. James' novel of the same name, it stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Supported by Luke Grimes, Eloise Mumford, and Rita Ora, it's due February 13, 2015.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences