Sam Taylor-Wood Says Hubby Aaron Johnson Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Aaron Johnson is added to the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Godzilla" actor who will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is confirmed by his director wife, Sam Taylor-Wood, to appear in the sexually-charged movie.
Sam broke the news when coming to the "Godzilla" premiere with her hubby. When asked by Access Hollywood if she found a way to get him in her movie, the director said, "Actually, I have," after momentarily hesitating to answer the question.
She didn't reveal what role Aaron was going to play, but she said the movie was "going good." "I'm editing it right now, so Iím deep in the thick of it," she explained. Her husband then gently reminded her, "Hush, hush. Don't give anything away yet."
An adaptation of E.L. James' novel of the same name, it stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Supported by Luke Grimes, Eloise Mumford, and Rita Ora, it's due February 13, 2015.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media