Sam Taylor-Wood Says Hubby Aaron Johnson Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Aaron Johnson is added to the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Godzilla" actor who will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is confirmed by his director wife, Sam Taylor-Wood, to appear in the sexually-charged movie.
Sam broke the news when coming to the "Godzilla" premiere with her hubby. When asked by Access Hollywood if she found a way to get him in her movie, the director said, "Actually, I have," after momentarily hesitating to answer the question.
She didn't reveal what role Aaron was going to play, but she said the movie was "going good." "I'm editing it right now, so Iím deep in the thick of it," she explained. Her husband then gently reminded her, "Hush, hush. Don't give anything away yet."
An adaptation of E.L. James' novel of the same name, it stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Supported by Luke Grimes, Eloise Mumford, and Rita Ora, it's due February 13, 2015.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'