Sam Taylor-Wood Says Hubby Aaron Johnson Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Aaron Johnson is added to the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Godzilla" actor who will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is confirmed by his director wife, Sam Taylor-Wood, to appear in the sexually-charged movie.
Sam broke the news when coming to the "Godzilla" premiere with her hubby. When asked by Access Hollywood if she found a way to get him in her movie, the director said, "Actually, I have," after momentarily hesitating to answer the question.
She didn't reveal what role Aaron was going to play, but she said the movie was "going good." "I'm editing it right now, so Iím deep in the thick of it," she explained. Her husband then gently reminded her, "Hush, hush. Don't give anything away yet."
An adaptation of E.L. James' novel of the same name, it stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Supported by Luke Grimes, Eloise Mumford, and Rita Ora, it's due February 13, 2015.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified