Sam Taylor-Wood Says Hubby Aaron Johnson Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Aaron Johnson is added to the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Godzilla" actor who will next play Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is confirmed by his director wife, Sam Taylor-Wood, to appear in the sexually-charged movie.
Sam broke the news when coming to the "Godzilla" premiere with her hubby. When asked by Access Hollywood if she found a way to get him in her movie, the director said, "Actually, I have," after momentarily hesitating to answer the question.
She didn't reveal what role Aaron was going to play, but she said the movie was "going good." "I'm editing it right now, so Iím deep in the thick of it," she explained. Her husband then gently reminded her, "Hush, hush. Don't give anything away yet."
An adaptation of E.L. James' novel of the same name, it stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Supported by Luke Grimes, Eloise Mumford, and Rita Ora, it's due February 13, 2015.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel