Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera Perform at 2014 Wango Tango
The annual Wango Tango held at the StubHub Center on Saturday, May 10 in Los Angeles was made merry by a number of high-profiled musical guests. Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera were among the performers at the concert hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Nickelodeon star Grande wearing a black-and-white crop top and mini dress performed in a 15-minute set, singing "The Way" and "Right There" with Big Sean, collaborated with Iggy Azalea in her latest chart-busting single "Problem", and delivered a solo song called "Fancy".
Meanwhile, X-tina showed off her growing baby bump in a form-fitting black dress. The Mickey Mouse Club alum entertained the crowd at the daylong concert by joining forces with A Great Big World in their ballad hit "Say Something".
Ed Sheeran was among the performers as well. The British singer/songwriter delivered "Lego House", The A Team", and his latest single "Sing". Other musical guests included Calvin Harris, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Paramore, Shakira, B.o.B, and The Chainsmokers.
More Ariana Grande News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'