Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera Perform at 2014 Wango Tango
The annual Wango Tango held at the StubHub Center on Saturday, May 10 in Los Angeles was made merry by a number of high-profiled musical guests. Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera were among the performers at the concert hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Nickelodeon star Grande wearing a black-and-white crop top and mini dress performed in a 15-minute set, singing "The Way" and "Right There" with Big Sean, collaborated with Iggy Azalea in her latest chart-busting single "Problem", and delivered a solo song called "Fancy".
Meanwhile, X-tina showed off her growing baby bump in a form-fitting black dress. The Mickey Mouse Club alum entertained the crowd at the daylong concert by joining forces with A Great Big World in their ballad hit "Say Something".
Ed Sheeran was among the performers as well. The British singer/songwriter delivered "Lego House", The A Team", and his latest single "Sing". Other musical guests included Calvin Harris, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Paramore, Shakira, B.o.B, and The Chainsmokers.
More Ariana Grande News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party