Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera Perform at 2014 Wango Tango
The annual Wango Tango held at the StubHub Center on Saturday, May 10 in Los Angeles was made merry by a number of high-profiled musical guests. Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera were among the performers at the concert hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Nickelodeon star Grande wearing a black-and-white crop top and mini dress performed in a 15-minute set, singing "The Way" and "Right There" with Big Sean, collaborated with Iggy Azalea in her latest chart-busting single "Problem", and delivered a solo song called "Fancy".
Meanwhile, X-tina showed off her growing baby bump in a form-fitting black dress. The Mickey Mouse Club alum entertained the crowd at the daylong concert by joining forces with A Great Big World in their ballad hit "Say Something".
Ed Sheeran was among the performers as well. The British singer/songwriter delivered "Lego House", The A Team", and his latest single "Sing". Other musical guests included Calvin Harris, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Paramore, Shakira, B.o.B, and The Chainsmokers.
More Ariana Grande News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'