Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera Perform at 2014 Wango Tango
The annual Wango Tango held at the StubHub Center on Saturday, May 10 in Los Angeles was made merry by a number of high-profiled musical guests. Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera were among the performers at the concert hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Nickelodeon star Grande wearing a black-and-white crop top and mini dress performed in a 15-minute set, singing "The Way" and "Right There" with Big Sean, collaborated with Iggy Azalea in her latest chart-busting single "Problem", and delivered a solo song called "Fancy".
Meanwhile, X-tina showed off her growing baby bump in a form-fitting black dress. The Mickey Mouse Club alum entertained the crowd at the daylong concert by joining forces with A Great Big World in their ballad hit "Say Something".
Ed Sheeran was among the performers as well. The British singer/songwriter delivered "Lego House", The A Team", and his latest single "Sing". Other musical guests included Calvin Harris, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Paramore, Shakira, B.o.B, and The Chainsmokers.
More Ariana Grande News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'