Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera Perform at 2014 Wango Tango
The annual Wango Tango held at the StubHub Center on Saturday, May 10 in Los Angeles was made merry by a number of high-profiled musical guests. Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera were among the performers at the concert hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Nickelodeon star Grande wearing a black-and-white crop top and mini dress performed in a 15-minute set, singing "The Way" and "Right There" with Big Sean, collaborated with Iggy Azalea in her latest chart-busting single "Problem", and delivered a solo song called "Fancy".
Meanwhile, X-tina showed off her growing baby bump in a form-fitting black dress. The Mickey Mouse Club alum entertained the crowd at the daylong concert by joining forces with A Great Big World in their ballad hit "Say Something".
Ed Sheeran was among the performers as well. The British singer/songwriter delivered "Lego House", The A Team", and his latest single "Sing". Other musical guests included Calvin Harris, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Paramore, Shakira, B.o.B, and The Chainsmokers.
More Ariana Grande News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach