Michael Douglas Has Granddaughter in 'And So It Goes' Trailer
A trailer for a new romantic comedy starring Michael Douglas has arrived for viewing pleasure. He plays a self-centered and eccentric realtor who couldn't care less about anyone else. But when his estranged son suddenly drops off a granddaughter he never knew, his life is turned upside down.
With the help of his determined and loveable neighbor, Leah (Diane Keaton), he stubbornly learns to care, and unexpectedly, to fall in love again. The trailer gives a sneak peek at their blooming relationship from awkwardly flirting to enjoying a fun day together at amusement park.
The romcom is directed by Rob Reiner ("The Bucket List") and written by Mark Andrus. Supported by Sterling Jerins, Paloma Guzman, and Frankie Valli among others, it is scheduled to make its way out across the country starting July 11.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?