Michael Douglas Has Granddaughter in 'And So It Goes' Trailer
A trailer for a new romantic comedy starring Michael Douglas has arrived for viewing pleasure. He plays a self-centered and eccentric realtor who couldn't care less about anyone else. But when his estranged son suddenly drops off a granddaughter he never knew, his life is turned upside down.
With the help of his determined and loveable neighbor, Leah (Diane Keaton), he stubbornly learns to care, and unexpectedly, to fall in love again. The trailer gives a sneak peek at their blooming relationship from awkwardly flirting to enjoying a fun day together at amusement park.
The romcom is directed by Rob Reiner ("The Bucket List") and written by Mark Andrus. Supported by Sterling Jerins, Paloma Guzman, and Frankie Valli among others, it is scheduled to make its way out across the country starting July 11.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala