Taylor Swift: My Friendship With Selena Gomez Is the 'Longest' One
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez's friendship is going strong despite rumors telling otherwise. The "Red" singer talked about her close friend in a new interview with E! News when she was at an event on Friday, May 9.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us had really," she said. "When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that. Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Swift looked pretty in a black-and-white printed dress during interview. She added, "Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
Earlier this year, the friends were reported having strained friendship. Earlier this week, the "Spring Breakers" star shot down the rumors by posting a short video of her and Swift dancing together at the 2014 Met Ball. "And during.. Sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," she captioned the Instagram video.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record