Taylor Swift: My Friendship With Selena Gomez Is the 'Longest' One
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez's friendship is going strong despite rumors telling otherwise. The "Red" singer talked about her close friend in a new interview with E! News when she was at an event on Friday, May 9.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us had really," she said. "When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that. Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Swift looked pretty in a black-and-white printed dress during interview. She added, "Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
Earlier this year, the friends were reported having strained friendship. Earlier this week, the "Spring Breakers" star shot down the rumors by posting a short video of her and Swift dancing together at the 2014 Met Ball. "And during.. Sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," she captioned the Instagram video.
More Taylor Swift News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli