Jon Hamm Wax Figure Unveiled at Madame Tussauds
A wax figure which is created after Jon Hamm was unveiled at New York's Madame Tussauds on Friday, May 10. The Don Draper depicter on "Mad Men" looked dapper when attending the unveiling ceremony, wearing a gray suit.
Hamm then took selfie with the real-size wax figure which coincidentally was also dressed in similar outfit. "This is happenstance, but it is kind of crazy how kind of identical we decided to dress. I'm referring to him as a human being as if he dressed himself," Hamm told The Associated Press of their identical looks.
The 43-year-old star also posed with the wax figure at the event. Hamm joked about the wax statue's facial expressions, saying, "A lot of people would say this kind of describes my acting [on 'Mad Men']. A lot of waxy stares, a lot of silent brooding." Hamm's girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt was also present.
Hamm posed for the wax figure last year. It took months for the artist to work on the statue.
Hamm is currently busy promoting his upcoming movie "Million Dollar Arm" which hits U.S. theaters on May 16. He plays alongside Lake Bell, Bill Paxton and Alan Arkin in the Craig Gillespie-directed movie which follows sports agent JB Bernstein's effort to find talented baseball players and save his career.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics