Jon Hamm Wax Figure Unveiled at Madame Tussauds
A wax figure which is created after Jon Hamm was unveiled at New York's Madame Tussauds on Friday, May 10. The Don Draper depicter on "Mad Men" looked dapper when attending the unveiling ceremony, wearing a gray suit.
Hamm then took selfie with the real-size wax figure which coincidentally was also dressed in similar outfit. "This is happenstance, but it is kind of crazy how kind of identical we decided to dress. I'm referring to him as a human being as if he dressed himself," Hamm told The Associated Press of their identical looks.
The 43-year-old star also posed with the wax figure at the event. Hamm joked about the wax statue's facial expressions, saying, "A lot of people would say this kind of describes my acting [on 'Mad Men']. A lot of waxy stares, a lot of silent brooding." Hamm's girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt was also present.
Hamm posed for the wax figure last year. It took months for the artist to work on the statue.
Hamm is currently busy promoting his upcoming movie "Million Dollar Arm" which hits U.S. theaters on May 16. He plays alongside Lake Bell, Bill Paxton and Alan Arkin in the Craig Gillespie-directed movie which follows sports agent JB Bernstein's effort to find talented baseball players and save his career.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby