CBS Orders 'NCIS', 'CSI' Spinoffs and More to Series
CBS has ordered a bunch of new shows, which consist of dramas and two comedies. "NCIS: New Orleans", "CSI: Cyber" and Tea Leoni-starring "Madam Secretary" are among dramas which receive the greenlights. "The Odd Couple" and "The McCarthys" are also included in the list.
On "NCIS: New Orleans", Scott Bakula's character will investigate cases handled by the NCIS New Orleans office. Other cast members include Paige Turco, Lucas Black, CCH Pounder and Zoe McLellan. "CSI: Cyber", meanwhile, tells the story of Patricia Arquette's character who solves cyber-related crimes. On "Madam Secretary", Leoni will play the U.S. secretary of state who tries to balance her job and family life.
In addition to the said titles, "Scorpion" which stars Katharine McPhee and Robert Patrick among others has also been picked. The action series focuses on the story of a genius and a network of super-geniuses who defend the world from various modern threats. Starring Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q, another series called "Stalker" follows the story of detectives who investigate stalking cases in Los Angeles area.
On "The Odd Couple", "Friends" alum Matthew Perry portrays a messy Oscar alongside Thomas Lennon who plays the neat Felix. Another comedy series "The McCarthys", starring Jack McGee, Joey McIntyre and Laurie Metcalf, follows the story of an Irish Catholic family and their gay son.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch